I joined my gf's plan over a year ago as an additional line. It seems since I joined the CS knows jack. I called a # of times and none of the people know what an alternative upgrade. So I decided to go to the store and wait in line for the Storm since the (Assistant-Manager of a CORP STORE!) said she could do it for me.

Long story short my storm arrived today. I used the Alternative upgrade on line 2 and upgraded line 3. Well I take the Storm out of the box and set it up.. After a few hours of playing with it I go and check the Verizon website and somehow line 3 has it's own plan now. How the **** did she add a new plan (40 dollars for 450 mins) without asking me? She even went over the plan and stated 9.99 for the additional line like I had always been paying.

To me this is unacceptable and CS is going to hear from me tomorrow when I call up. They better fix this mess or I will return to the store I placed the order at and tell that lady off.
    11-29-08 01:14 AM
    simply put

they don't have brains

i can't imagine how the **** they got jobs

not all are bad, but a majority make you wanna go shotgun suicide
    11-29-08 01:17 AM
    Seriously man I was pissed that I had to wait in line to begin with and to top it off the guy in front of me got the last Storm. The only good thing that came out of this was that I actually got the Storm a week + early when she even stated it wouldn't ship out until the 5th of December.
    Last edited by MuDvAyNe; 11-29-08 at 01:27 AM.
    11-29-08 01:20 AM
    damn. i would be so pissed! thats when you follow him into an alley...

haha
    11-29-08 01:24 AM
    Feel lucky guys i ordered mine a week ago and havent even heard anything yet feel lucky u even have your storm....some of are still in drought season for our crackberry addiction, even though the bbstorm is my first blackberry.

"walk a mile in my shoes"
    Last edited by elad1; 11-29-08 at 01:48 AM.
    11-29-08 01:45 AM
    Well the CS for once in my life was very helpful. Fixed the problem one two three without any questions being asked.
    11-29-08 11:26 AM
    I joined my gf's plan over a year ago as an additional line. It seems since I joined the CS knows jack. I called a # of times and none of the people know what an alternative upgrade. So I decided to go to the store and wait in line for the Storm since the (Assistant-Manager of a CORP STORE!) said she could do it for me.

Long story short my storm arrived today. I used the Alternative upgrade on line 2 and upgraded line 3. Well I take the Storm out of the box and set it up.. After a few hours of playing with it I go and check the Verizon website and somehow line 3 has it's own plan now. How the **** did she add a new plan (40 dollars for 450 mins) without asking me? She even went over the plan and stated 9.99 for the additional line like I had always been paying.

To me this is unacceptable and CS is going to hear from me tomorrow when I call up. They better fix this mess or I will return to the store I placed the order at and tell that lady off.
    I'm not sure how she managed to get you on a different plan, but it may have something to do with the fact that you can't do an alternate upgrade on a shipped order. Alternate upgrades can only be done in the store when you are actually walking out with the phone. One of my new reps forgot that with a customer a couple of weeks ago and I didn't find out about it until it was too late. It's a system limitation. I don't know why the store manager didn't know about it. My store does alternate upgrades all the time. If we have to ship a phone and the customer wants to do an alternate upgrade, then we advise the customer that we will have to ship the phone on a upgrade order for line A, they must activate it on line A and then it can be moved to line B.

I hope they fix that soon because it's annoying, but for now that is how it has to be done.

Still not sure how the plan got changed though.
    11-30-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD