Well, my moms trying to get my the new Droid X off the website.. for me and to get herself a free Droid X.. Problem is, every time we try to add to cart it takes us to this screen

and then to my moms home screen of verizon and of her BB Storm.. and says our cart is empty.. every time we try :/,, what do we do? :/
    12-12-10 12:26 AM
    Clear your cache.. or a different browser.. That said, I can tell you one thing that will NOT fix it.. and that's cross posting this all over CrackBerry. Cut it out.
    12-12-10 02:01 AM
    Security reasons!

EDIT: You are clearly not authorized to access any account information and if your mom was really aside you while doing this, you wouldn't be transferred to that screen.

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tripster; 12-12-10 at 02:26 AM.
    12-12-10 02:08 AM
    Yea, clearing your cache might work.
    12-12-10 04:11 AM
    This screen means you need to sign in to the Account Owner login. Only the Account Owner login allows you to make purchases and make changes. Seeing as this is your mothers account, your login would not work.
    12-12-10 12:01 PM
    I'm gonna go with what Tripster is saying, because it is probably "her account", that if she was actually sitting there with the OP and using her login, they would not be sent to that screen.
    12-12-10 02:08 PM
    Tipster and Mario are correct.
    12-12-10 04:14 PM
    This screen means you need to sign in to the Account Owner login. Only the Account Owner login allows you to make purchases and make changes. Seeing as this is your mothers account, your login would not work.
    Right. Even if you have your own login and password as an authorized user on a family or business plan, which will allow you to access most of the My Verizon features, something like changing the plan, or purchasing/upgrading phones, can only be done under the main account holder/prime number login.
    12-12-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD