12-01-10 01:11 PM
30 12
tools
    Every time I look in a Verizon store I am just so let down by the current devices and anything on the horizon. I have a Tour right now but I want the clamshell so bad but the network it is on sucks. Quickly looked at the Droid Pro but would rather have a slide out bottom keyboard. Also waiting on an LTE capable device as well. Am I asking for too much?
    11-26-10 03:58 PM
    No, but devices are what they are. My wife really likes the Style, but we won't leave Verizon for it. I like the 9780 but again, we won't leave Verizon for a device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 04:03 PM
    I am with you. I wont leave Verizon for a device either but they need to get some new items as the Droids are not the be all end all that they are hedging against.
    11-26-10 04:14 PM
    No, but devices are what they are. My wife really likes the Style, but we won't leave Verizon for it. I like the 9780 but again, we won't leave Verizon for a device.

If I remember correctly, some months back, you had an iPhone 4. But this was after you were going coo-coo for cocoa puffs about the release of the Droid Incredible.

And isn't the iPhone on AT&T?
    11-26-10 04:16 PM
    LOL..... Well for me I have went from the 8830WE to the Tour and I am lusting after something in the next 4 months. Is Verizon coming out with a list a LTE capable devices?
    11-26-10 04:18 PM
    the Droids are not the be all end all that they are hedging against.[/COLOR]
    I'd be willing to bet that VZW's sales numbers tell a different story.
    11-26-10 04:20 PM
    Sorry. They are neat gadgets but not a decent business email platform with some application ability. I also need a device that can run tiggit (aka IMAP) email service.
    11-26-10 04:24 PM
    Sorry. They are neat gadgets but not a decent business email platform with some application ability. I also need a device that can run tiggit (aka IMAP) email service.
    I know, and Blackberry is the only platform that does this. Blah, blah, blah...
    11-26-10 04:31 PM
    I am glad you recognize this. I am not a Blackberry nutrider but there is a certain application that I need that is written for the BB platform.
    11-26-10 04:51 PM
    LOL..... Well for me I have went from the 8830WE to the Tour and I am lusting after something in the next 4 months. Is Verizon coming out with a list a LTE capable devices?
    No list yet. So far, nothing has really appeared yet. The Incredible HD may be an LTE device, but nothing has been confirmed past screen shots of the device.
    11-26-10 06:14 PM
    After doing some research and thinking I think I could live with the Droid Pro but want it in an LTE form.
    11-26-10 07:30 PM
    After doing some research and thinking I think I could live with the Droid Pro but want it in an LTE form.
    Then you have a lilttle waiting to do.
    11-26-10 11:21 PM
    If I remember correctly, some months back, you had an iPhone 4. But this was after you were going coo-coo for cocoa puffs about the release of the Droid Incredible.

And isn't the iPhone on AT&T?
    Yep, I have tons of phones. I keep some and sell others. I did make the mistake of leaving a carrier for a device and was disappointed with coverage of ATT...mainly 3G (or the lack of). Droid Incredible...solid phone, horrible battery life.

11-27-10 12:04 AM
    Every time I look in a Verizon store I am just so let down by the current devices and anything on the horizon. I have a Tour right now but I want the clamshell so bad but the network it is on sucks. Quickly looked at the Droid Pro but would rather have a slide out bottom keyboard. Also waiting on an LTE capable device as well. Am I asking for too much?
    Unless you are looking for a certain phone (by the sounds of it, this is another "I want the Torch/Style" thread) I do not understand how you can not find something you like in the current line up. Also keep in mind, that it is up to the manufacturer when a phone is released and available. As for LTE, since no devices have been announced, expecting them to be available already is setting yourself up for disappointment. Have patience...
    11-27-10 11:15 AM
    I know, and Blackberry is the only platform that does this. Blah, blah, blah...

I find your attitude offensive and childish! Why can't the whole world just hold hands and hug trees?? Shame on you sir!! Anyone has the RIGHT to post whatever stupid, moronic, shallow, or even overtly fabricated comments or questions he/she sees fit without the fear of being called out by people who are armed with common sense, and have knowledge of the search tab......

Last edited by Livesamadhi; 11-29-10 at 12:25 AM.
    11-29-10 12:14 AM
    I am with you. I wont leave Verizon for a device either but they need to get some new items as the Droids are not the be all end all that they are hedging against.
    Thank you for that. Nice to know I'm not the only one that finds the droid line lacking the luster that so many droid users love. I guess it's all in one's taste and needs. I'm not against having one, if they'd just give one I like to look at and use. So far, that's not happened. I would still prefer the BB Torch.
    Last edited by debsbb; 11-29-10 at 05:25 AM.
    11-29-10 05:23 AM
    I find your attitude offensive and childish! Why can't the whole world just hold hands and hug trees?? Shame on you sir!! Anyone has the RIGHT to post whatever stupid, moronic, shallow, or even overtly fabricated comments or questions he/she sees fit without the fear of being called out by people who are armed with common sense, and have knowledge of the search tab......
    You know, comments like these are totally uncalled for. Didn't your Mother teach you the "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all." Then there's "Silence is golden." If you don't like or agree with what someone says, you don't have to shred their post and humiliate them. You ever hear of TACT?
    11-29-10 05:28 AM
    You know, comments like these are totally uncalled for. Didn't your Mother teach you the "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all." Then there's "Silence is golden." If you don't like or agree with what someone says, you don't have to shred their post and humiliate them. You ever hear of TACT?
    Dear Nanny BB,

Did u even read the whole thread chain, or did you a.s.s...ume because of my overtly sarcastic tone I was just bashing someone?? Didn't your mother ever tell you to keep your nose out of it?? Why do you feel it is your responsibility to correct me and in turn humiliate me....oh I get it, 2 wrongs make only you right. You are the very reason I leave the sarcastic comments.....like bees to honey you can't resist throwing your hypocrisy around. Do me a favor....REREAD your post to me and take your own advice.....LOL

Last edited by Livesamadhi; 11-30-10 at 03:15 AM.
    11-30-10 03:08 AM
    Dear Nanny BB,

Did u even read the whole thread chain, or did you a.s.s...ume because of my overtly sarcastic tone I was just bashing someone?? Didn't your mother ever tell you to keep your nose out of it?? Why do you feel it is your responsibility to correct me and in turn humiliate me....oh I get it, 2 wrongs make only you right. You are the very reason I leave the sarcastic comments.....like bees to honey you can't resist throwing your hypocrisy around. Do me a favor....REREAD your post to me and take your own advice.....LOL

Hahahahaha. Her self rightoeus behavior isn't only wearing on my nerves too huh?

11-30-10 02:54 PM

Agreed, I would never leave Verizon for any device. What's the point of having the greatest, newest device only to be on a crap network? And, the latest, greatest, device isn't so great after six months when the next greatest device comes out.

I'm staying put.
    11-30-10 03:02 PM
    Agreed, I would never leave Verizon for any device. What's the point of having the greatest, newest device only to be on a crap network? And, the latest, greatest, device isn't so great after six months when the next greatest device comes out.

I'm staying put.
    Exactly. I have left a carrier for another carrier...but have always, in the end, come back to Verizon. The coverage can't be beat where I live. The other huge deal was capped data plans on AT&T...even though I could live under 2GB...I didn't like the fact I had to watch my usage and make sure I was on WiFi.
    11-30-10 03:42 PM
    I'm not disappointed in Verizon's lineup at all. Their Android selection is second to none. Their BB selection isn't what id call impressive, but then again nobody's BB lineup is impressive. All current BB devices regardless of network are underpowered vs the competition.

I sure wouldn't leave a carrier that works well because some other carrier has a perceived "better" device. Especially when the so-called "better" devices are only very marginally better at most...
    11-30-10 04:49 PM

I think he was being facetious and injecting some humor. Obviously humor not to your liking. Try and not have such a thin skin.
    Doc
    11-30-10 04:58 PM
    Hahahahaha. Her self rightoeus behavior isn't only wearing on my nerves too huh?

Wanna good laugh? Search posts with nannys name and read some of the **** she has posted....I laughed at her expense for what seems like hours.....

12-01-10 01:30 AM
    I think he was being facetious and injecting some humor. Obviously humor not to your liking. Try and not have such a thin skin.
    Doc
    Hey Doc, I have been having this burning sensation when I pee.....is that normal?

My post was actually humor at MY expense...I was describing MY words and HIS common sense. Why its funny the nanny tried to bash me for....well bashing me!!!

Seriously, humor best medicine!! Have a great day and a Happy Holiday!!

Last edited by Livesamadhi; 12-01-10 at 01:41 AM.
    12-01-10 01:35 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD