can anybody help me and tell me why am i getting this >?
    11-27-08 02:09 AM
    Would help if you indicates the OS version you're on, when this started happening, if you've trimmed any of the COD files off the OS load to increase memory, if it happens with an OEM theme, etc.

This error can happen for numerous things... help us narrow it down.
    11-27-08 10:32 AM
    i just started to get that error too... i wonder what 3rd party do you have installed?

i just finished re-installing 4.5.0.77 on my 8330 curve...

my latest install (which i think is the culprit) is Google Sync W/ Contact Sync'ing
    11-27-08 01:30 PM
    Sorry bout that I'm running the official os from vzw/bb 4.5.77 and I have had it that os for a while now since its been out and I installed that theme long ago about 2months ago also I do not believe I did anything to the cod files if anyother info is needed I can and will provide so I can get this to stop
    Last I so a batt. Pull wich helps but would love not to do it anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 06:26 PM
    i just started to get that error too... i wonder what 3rd party do you have installed?

i just finished re-installing 4.5.0.77 on my 8330 curve...

my latest install (which i think is the culprit) is Google Sync W/ Contact Sync'ing
    I am with you as far as Google Sync being the culprit, because I am having the same issue, normally when accessing my call log. It didn't start happening to me until I installed Google Sync. I am running 4.5.0.97.
    11-27-08 07:42 PM
    Well I did notice that after doing my google sync just like you did I lost some phone numbers from my bb and some numbers did not have names to them ....... So I agree google may have something to do with it ....
    That eror code comes out when I try and access my phone book

11-27-08 11:34 PM
    Yup. I am currently SANS Google Sync and no errors.

It sucks that google sync is causing such problems, I used to love that program.

11-28-08 09:13 AM
    i don't understand why this is so ?
    11-28-08 09:52 AM
    i don't understand why this is so ?
    Google Sync is a program, and apparently it has bugs in it causing this to happen.
    11-28-08 10:39 AM
    Google Sync is a program, and apparently it has bugs in it causing this to happen.
    lol lol no i understand what it all is ...what i ment by all this is why does it have the bugs that they do ... Google should have checked/research this app out alot better before their release
    (if this is the real reason for me getting the error sign that I am)
    Last edited by bx2md; 11-28-08 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo
    11-28-08 12:36 PM
    lol lol no i understand what it all is ...what i ment by all this is why does it have the bugs that they do ... Google should have checked/research this app out alot better before their release
    (if this is the real reason for me getting the error sign that I am)
    Haha, my bad. I was not sure exactly what you were asking, maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. I'm sure Google tested the programs they release, but it's hard to get real test results until a program is released to the masses, then they can start working out the bugs and kinks.... I haven't looked, but if there's a way to send Google info on what's going on with our berries, we definitely should.
    11-28-08 01:52 PM
    Haha, my bad. I was not sure exactly what you were asking, maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. I'm sure Google tested the programs they release, but it's hard to get real test results until a program is released to the masses, then they can start working out the bugs and kinks.... I haven't looked, but if there's a way to send Google info on what's going on with our berries, we definitely should.
    naw its quite alright yoo were just trying to help which I appreciate it
    but for some reason or another it stopped .... I hope forever
    11-29-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD