I've been looking around here, in various places, and haven't found anything, so here goes...

Where (whether here or on the VZW site), can I find out where the latest OS versions are for the Storm? There's all kinds of talk here about different versions, but I haven't seen anything on Verizon-specific ones. When I got my Storm back in January, they were talking about an update "in a couple of weeks" but so far nothing has appeared.

Thanks!

Rob
    03-19-09 10:47 AM
    There is no official update yet. The phone dropped in November with .65 and they released a new update in December which was .75. They have not released an official update since but it is rumored that Verizon is to release the next official update at the end of this month. Go to options>advanced options and then scroll down to the bottom and click wireless upgrade. It will check for any new official software upgrades available. But there aren't any as of yet.
    03-19-09 10:54 AM
    I might be missing your question, but do you mean this...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/

See the second sticky entitled, Official Release Storm OS Thread. The latest official version is .75. You likely have that on your Storm already.
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 03-19-09 at 11:21 AM.
    03-19-09 11:17 AM
    Yes the OP has the latest VZW version. It is posible to upgrade to leaked beta, but that is an advanced topic and NOT for all. BUT if you want to give it a try, check out the Storm Beta OS Sub Forum.
    03-19-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD