I've got a Curve and I love it, but I'm ready for an upgrade. A buddy has a Storm, and I messed with it, but I just don't like touchscreen phones. Where is the Bold for Verizon???
    06-15-09 10:49 AM
    The Bold will be introduced as a new model for CDMA networks, apparently named Tour. This is a lot of speculation on when it will be released but Verizon has not officially released a date.
    06-15-09 11:02 AM
    I've got a Curve and I love it, but I'm ready for an upgrade. A buddy has a Storm, and I messed with it, but I just don't like touchscreen phones. Where is the Bold for Verizon???
    The closest thing to a Bold you are going to get is the Tour, which is pretty much a combo between an 8900 and a Bold in looks, and basically a Storm with no touchscreen and a keyboard in terms of hardware.
    06-15-09 11:03 AM
    I'll provide you with a super secret link for more discussion. Please keep it to yourself.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/
    06-15-09 12:25 PM
    Keep patient. sooooon... Tour Soooooon.
    Taking my training on it in the next few weeks possibly...
    *wink*
    06-15-09 12:28 PM
    Keep patient. sooooon... Tour Soooooon.
    Taking my training on it in the next few weeks possibly...
    *wink*
    "Taking my training on it in the next few weeks possibly"

What a nonsensical comment.
    06-15-09 01:18 PM
    sorry it it is nonsensical... I just meant that they've given us a schedule that they are doing it but they havent scheduled MY class yet. Please dont be so over negative.
    06-15-09 01:49 PM
    The Bold will be introduced as a new model for CDMA networks, apparently named Tour. This is a lot of speculation on when it will be released but Verizon has not officially released a date.
    Not really "a lot" of speculation. Everyone is saying it will be released right about July 13th on Verizon.
    06-15-09 02:25 PM
    Hopefully the tour is coming to verizon. Its nice to see nice phones coming to big red.
    06-15-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD