07-02-10 09:12 PM
39 12
tools
    I'm told by good sources that verizon will come out w I phone 4 g video end of the year......hang in there I am

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 12:30 PM
    Are there more intimate or direct ways to interract w members on this site????

06-29-10 12:32 PM
    Are there more intimate or direct ways to interract w members on this site????

Yes, you are about to receive a PM from a moderator which is one of those ways.
    06-29-10 04:06 PM
    How come, I'm watching Glenn Beck on MSNBC, at the bottom of the screen it says "Verizon Wireless will start selling the Apple iPhone in January 2011", any info?

06-29-10 05:20 PM
    I got hard reading this.....

Report: Verizon to carry iPhone in 2011 | Chicago Breaking Business
    Report: Verizon to carry iPhone in 2011
    by Reuters | Posted today at 2:48 p.m.

Verizon Wireless is due to start selling Apple Inc’s iPhone next year, bringing an end to AT&T Inc’s role as the exclusive service provider for the blockbuster device, Bloomberg reported Tuesday.

Bloomberg, citing two people familiar with the plans, reported that the iPhone would be available to Verizon Wireless customers in January. Verizon Wireless, the largest U.S. mobile phone carries, is a venture between Verizon Communications Inc. and Vodafone Group Plc.

A representative for Verizon Wireless declined comment. Apple also declined to comment.
    06-29-10 05:27 PM
    I'm thinking this is true because the amount of publicity has been huge.
    06-30-10 05:25 AM
    It's the same amount of publicity this rumor gets every few months. IMO, it's VZW floating this out there to keep people on the fence and away from ATT. "Just wait until after the xMas buying season..." Yeah, Ok...

Until I see something from Apple and/or VZW, I don't believe it.

I'm actually kinda surprised that Apple didn't put out a CDMA iPhone, so that it could be quickly obsolete when LTE fires up... New version = $$$
    06-30-10 04:30 PM
    I am actually beta testing the Iphone on the VZ platform at this moment, I would post pics but I am sworn to secrecy by T-Mobile. I will post un-authorized information upon my return from the International Space Station.
    Last edited by berryloud; 06-30-10 at 05:05 PM. Reason: to enhance the bullsh*t
    06-30-10 05:03 PM
    Hopefully never please! Get LTE, but NO Jesus Phone!

06-30-10 11:25 PM
    07-01-10 01:38 AM
    there was a report on cbs money watch a couple days ago abt verizon getting the iphone.

woo.
    07-01-10 08:54 AM
    I am actually beta testing the Iphone on the VZ platform at this moment, I would post pics but I am sworn to secrecy by T-Mobile. I will post un-authorized information upon my return from the International Space Station.
    Wait so you're testing an iPhone on Verizon but you're sworn to secrecy by tmobile? LOL ok man.

07-01-10 11:14 PM
    Wait so you're testing an iPhone on Verizon but you're sworn to secrecy by tmobile? LOL ok man.

hahaha ..yeah.. I found this kind of odd as well lol
    07-02-10 08:05 AM
    Not as odd as getting reception on the International Space Station when att iPhone users cannot get reception in USA.

07-02-10 09:12 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD