10-26-14 01:56 PM
31 12
tools
    Verizon's Z10 on launch did hard crash several times a day. That was just fact. But since that was fixed it has been great!
    10-14-14 07:02 PM
    Never had any major issues with my Z10. Even had some enthusiastic reps when I called with questions. Unfortunate, for me, that the passport is presently unavailable on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 07:11 PM
    I don't get it! Verizon will stand to lose loyal consumers, I know that BlackBerry isn't very popular any more... but I've been a proud BlackBerry user since 2008! I have two Q10's and a BlackBerry playbook. I think that it is unfair that the passport will not be released by them. I think they stand to lose more of their customers than they realise. So what it costs more to convert BlackBerry for verizon use.

Ojani Noa
    10-25-14 03:01 AM
    I think that the volume is just not there for Verizon to care loosing a few Passport owners. BlackBerry should have just developed a Universal phone like Apple. Then offer to pay Verizon for their time to certify the phone. BlackBerry had more to loose than Verizon.
    saxxman likes this.
    10-25-14 08:09 PM
    I recently heard from my B2B Verizon rep that he saw a passport running on Verizon. I wanted to see if anyone else had run into the same story or know of anyone with a working Passport on Verizon.

Posted via Q10
    10-26-14 10:42 AM
    I think that the volume is just not there for Verizon to care loosing a few Passport owners. BlackBerry should have just developed a Universal phone like Apple. Then offer to pay Verizon for their time to certify the phone. BlackBerry had more to loose than Verizon.
    Since everyone wants iPhone, there was zero risk to Apple in making an all inclusive version. Pretty sure BBerry was holding it's collective breath to see how the Passport would do, and are now pretty happy. However there's little point in producing a phone for carriers which have expressed no interest iin selling it. But, that could change. Maybe Verizon is having another look.
    10-26-14 01:56 PM
31 12