Got a cell phone it was a hard wired bag phone with Centel Cellular in 1984. Centel was bought by Sprint then within less than 3 months they became 360 Communications. It seems it was less than 3 months we were suddenly Alltel. I have been a faithfull Alltel customer since 1989 (according to Alltel) and now next month I will be a VZW customer. I currently have 4 lines 1200 minutes unlimited text and data. I hope VZW is as good to me as Alltel has been.

Oh BTW We'll be adding 2 more data plans before the end of the year..OK VZW...impress me.
    06-20-09 06:53 PM
    I think everything will work out great for you. Verizon will see that you have been an Alltel customer since like forever. Not that it matters cause they treat new customers great.

It just might be a little more money each month (probably not) but they have the best service that I have been able to find.

Good service and good customer service.

Don't be so worried man!
    06-20-09 07:07 PM
    I think everything will work out great for you. Verizon will see that you have been an Alltel customer since like forever. Not that it matters cause they treat new customers great.

It just might be a little more money each month (probably not) but they have the best service that I have been able to find.

Good service and good customer service.

Don't be so worried man!
    But I ams mang...is change...and new...and I didn't vote for Hussein...
    06-20-09 07:23 PM
    I think you will be fine..

I am pretty sure that some of the plan features that alltel customers were signed into are going to continue on verizon for those customers only at least until you guys pick a new contract..

Verizon has really good customer service so no worry's there.
    06-20-09 07:34 PM
    I is gonna have teh network dudes behind me now.... Dat glasses wearing :can you hear me now Mofo is scarce here in teh sticks.
    06-20-09 07:54 PM
    They have great customer service and have always taken good care of me. I'm sure they will do the same for you as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD