I've been seeing commercials all week for a buy one get one free deal on all 3G smartphones, but i cant find any information on when this promotion ends.

I need to know how much time i have to get rid of my current phone in order to purchase a new one.

If anyone, possibly a verizon rep, has the answer, i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.
    05-08-10 08:48 PM
    I've seen those commercials for the last few months so I think its safe to say it isn't ending anytime soon. Usually just the phone they're advertising changes.
    05-09-10 07:26 AM
    I see those adds all the time too. And on the radio too
    05-09-10 10:38 AM
    This is a special that Verizon runs OFTEN, yes it DOES end, but they run it often so you can bet when it does end it will be back soon.
    05-09-10 12:19 PM
    This is a special that Verizon runs OFTEN, yes it DOES end, but they run it often so you can bet when it does end it will be back soon.
    Agreed, they've been having this special for months now. When it ends it's because a new one is starting.
    05-09-10 01:50 PM
    Verizon seems to use it as a lever to blow out their existing inventory, either to significantly deplete an older device to make room for a newer device (Moto Droid on BOGO due to Incredible launch or Storm 1 on BOGO to due to Storm 2 launch) or to just burn through their inventory stockpile for devices that aren't selling like they used to (Storm 2).
    05-10-10 06:27 AM
    I'm sure they'll run it anytime, not just to reduce inventory. It's an easy way to boost the number of subscriber lines. Slashing $200 for a smartphone is nothing when they've got you on the hook for at least $40/month x 24 months = $960, and that's just if you're the 3rd line or later on a family plan.
    05-10-10 10:22 AM
    I thought I remembered seeing yesterday a BOGO commercial for the Incredible? Going to be in a VZW store some time this week to add a line. Maybe I can get 2 for 1 Incredibles!
    05-10-10 04:47 PM
    Is this going on now for blackberrys....storm 2 to be exact?
    05-18-10 10:15 PM
    Is this going on now for blackberrys....storm 2 to be exact?
    Call and find out. I just heard a commercial about it for the Curve 8530s...the best way to find out what smartphones it covers is by calling VZW and asking. Heck just tell them you want to buy two of whatever phone you want and ask if they'll do a bogo.
    05-19-10 10:47 AM
    Maybe I can get 2 for 1 Incredibles!
    Maybe in 6 months.
    05-19-10 01:49 PM
    I'm sure VZW will do that no matter what time of the year it is. Only thing is I'm sure they will not do it with a phone that has just released.
    05-19-10 03:38 PM
    I'm sure VZW will do that no matter what time of the year it is. Only thing is I'm sure they will not do it with a phone that has just released.
    Not really...the Moto Droid was on a BOGO within 3 months after release. There is just not enough inventory to support a BOGO for the Incredible. They could make a killing if they did though...
    05-19-10 06:22 PM
    I thought I remembered seeing yesterday a BOGO commercial for the Incredible? Going to be in a VZW store some time this week to add a line. Maybe I can get 2 for 1 Incredibles!
    Nope... But they'll be happy to add that line on for you...
    05-20-10 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD