Anyone know? I finally had a chance to go in today and spend some quality time playing with the Curve2, Tour, and Storm 2 (and Droid). Decided on the Tour but now I have to wait and see what my husband wants because his line is also up for an upgrade as well. Definitely want to take advantage of the BOGO if it's not ending too soon. Thanks.
    11-19-09 11:51 PM
    Did the store you went to already sell the Curve 2? How did you like the trackball. I'm thinking about picking one up as a backup phone.
    11-20-09 12:18 AM
    Did the store you went to already sell the Curve 2? How did you like the trackball. I'm thinking about picking one up as a backup phone.
    The trackpad worked great, I like it a lot better than a trackball. Cool phone.

To the OP, when I was in today the manager said BOGO goes to the end of the month, but he could be convinced to make it longer.
    11-20-09 01:51 AM
    i was told by some vzw employees that it'll last until the end of the year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 01:55 AM
    They weren't selling it yet but had them in stock. I mentioned I had been holding out for my upgrade until all the new phones were out and that I knew the Curve 2 was launching the next day. He said, "If I were to show you a phone that wasn't technically wasn't out yet, you wouldn't have any recollection of me doing that, would you?" And I said, "Nope, I would assume it was just a weird dream." LOL! The trackpad is nice...it looks flat in the pictures but it is actually raised up; it almost feels like a rubber covering over a trackball (although I'm sure that's not what it is...just trying to give you an idea what it's like). It was very easy to navigate around with it; I didn't find it to be an adjustment coming from the regular trackball at all. The keys on the Curve 2 are *slightly* smaller and closer together than the 8330. I held them side by side and the phones are the exact same size. The one big physical difference I noticed right away is that the new Curve is ridiculously lightweight. Like freakishly lightweight...I have no idea how they did that. I'm disappointed that they didn't update the screen resolution; it's the same screen as the old Curve. The reason I decided against it is that I feel I would be trading my 2 year old phone for the exact same phone in a new color. The upgraded memory and processor isn't enough to make it worth it, IMO.
    11-20-09 06:58 AM
    And thanks for the BOGO info....definitely sounds like it won't be ending next week or anything. I was concerned maybe they would end it and have a new promo for Black Friday.
    11-20-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD