How often does VZW cycle these BOGOs? I need it to come back...
    09-21-10 06:39 PM
    It's still going on.. I don't think it ever ended. It's currently out until 10/31/10 if it doesnt get extended even more.
    09-21-10 09:36 PM
    Yeah I just looked at the website and it's still offered. So if you need it, consider your needs met.
    09-21-10 09:44 PM
    I got two Bolds last night for 250 with a 100 mail in rebate! Sweet deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 11:57 PM
    I got two Bolds last night for 250 with a 100 mail in rebate! Sweet deal!

So did they let you upgrade after all, or did you start a new line of service?
    09-22-10 12:25 AM
    wow that is so weird... when i went to get my fascinates a few days ago, it was not showing as BOGO on the website.

okay nevermind then, mods please delete this thread
    09-22-10 10:52 AM
    So did they let you upgrade after all, or did you start a new line of service?
    They let me upgrade and was treated as a new customer.

09-22-10 07:33 PM
    They let me upgrade and was treated as a new customer.

Well that's great. Did you have to give up your iPhone....

09-22-10 08:57 PM
    Yeah. I sold mine and my wife's. Can't beat the productivity and security of a BlackBerry. It is VERY nice to have 3G coverage everywhere I go and not have to worry about capped data plans. It is also nice to have BBM and with OS 6...the web kit browser. I installed OS6 yesterday and haven't had any major problems.

09-22-10 09:27 PM
    Yeah. I sold mine and my wife's. Can't beat the productivity and security of a BlackBerry. It is VERY nice to have 3G coverage everywhere I go and not have to worry about capped data plans. It is also nice to have BBM and with OS 6...the web kit browser. I installed OS6 yesterday and haven't had any major problems.

Welcome back...I hope you don't have another bad interaction with them again. When I gave up my iPhone for the 8330 all most 3 years ago, I was surprised I could have service any where too. I was so used to the crappy service of AT&T that I just assumed I can never have service inside a building.
    09-22-10 09:31 PM
    I was with AT&T for years. Than to Verizon for a while and had some bad experiences. Back to AT&T for a few months. It is crazy to have 3G literally everywhere I go. Its super nice to not have to worry about how much data I'm using.

Best of all is the red indicator light. Man, I catch myself looking at it swearing, "I thought it was blinking." I am a true crackberry addict through and through. Its good to be back.

09-22-10 10:23 PM
    Need two available upgrades for the BOGO offers.
    09-27-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD