I just got my curve and really like it. I think the pda functions and texting will be what I love most

What 1 app do you like most on your curve?
    05-31-08 10:12 PM
    There are so many of them and you're asking us to choose only one?

JiveTalk is probably one of the many favorite apps I use regularly on my Curve.
    05-31-08 10:19 PM
    yahoo go, maybe viigo.
    05-31-08 11:03 PM
    I'm gonna have to agree with Edd. There isn't just one. Its the whole package the curve provides. At least to me. There are just to many to choose.

E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 11:15 PM
    Facebook for sure!!!
    05-31-08 11:34 PM
    the rss feeds
    06-01-08 08:57 AM
    By far Google Maps is my favorite ... the graphics and satellite views are amazing... also the directions are a nice feature ... i plotted a coast to coast trip and it didnt hiccup , showed turn by turn... VZ Navigator is a rip for 6 bux a month , use this for free.
    06-01-08 09:17 AM
    jivetalk, opera mini, google maps......
    06-01-08 10:40 PM
    Google Maps can't access the 8330's GPS so it's not very useful at all. If you guys found a way to crack it please, do share!

I like Jivetalk but don't like Opera Mini. It's a little quicker but considerably dumber than the Blackberry browser for Mobile Web access. Neither one does flash and the Curve's screen is just too small for iPhone-like web access, even with the slow and clunky pan and zoom feature with Opera. Javascript support would be nice too, haven't bothered with Opera enough to know if it supports it, but the BB browser apparently doesn't.

Fortunately, I didn't buy a Curve to do web surfing. It's not what it's made for so I'm cool with that.

BTW, has anyone found a good, free PDF reader that runs on the 8330? I don't need a full blown document reader, but a basic PDF app would be useful!
    06-02-08 06:56 AM
    My wife and I are heavy into GeoCaching. Google Maps is really useful in conjunction with our GPSR. Works great on our Curves.
    06-02-08 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD