This is aggravating. I am in an area of kentucky where the service is "extended network". I am on the 1XEV, but everyday it switches to "roaming". I seriously think that under the "roaming", I dont always receive texts/emails. Also the *228 doesnt work. Can I email verizon and see if they can get better coverage or something lol.
    07-22-09 09:15 PM
    This is aggravating. I am in an area of kentucky where the service is "extended network". I am on the 1XEV, but everyday it switches to "roaming". I seriously think that under the "roaming", I dont always receive texts/emails. Also the *228 doesnt work. Can I email verizon and see if they can get better coverage or something lol.
    Where are you located in KY? It's likely that VZW doesn't have a license to operate a network in your area. If thats the case coverage isn't likely to get better anytime soon.
    07-22-09 10:36 PM
    Where are you located in KY? It's likely that VZW doesn't have a license to operate a network in your area. If thats the case coverage isn't likely to get better anytime soon.
    At least until LTE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD