This thread is for my own curiousity. I speak with 30-40 customers a day in tech support and 1/2 of them are BB owners. I'd say about 1/2 of that figure are Storm owners which alot of times are getting general info about the device. I spend ALOT of time telling them to be patient with the device and letting them know about all the great 3rd party apps that are out there for the device.

Most of the Apps I talk about tho are entertainment apps like Slacker and Youtube. But not all customers look at a Blackberry as a time waster, some want it for productivity. You tell me what apps you like the most for yours!

As for my personal fav, hands down is Slacker. I was on vacation last week, drove from Tampa to Tennessee. Had Slacker transmitted via Bluetooth thru my car radio and made the trip a pleasant one...even driving thru Atlanta on Sunday afternoon during the ACC Finals with bumper-to-bumber 10mph driving idiots on the road was tolerable. Only time I had reception issue was between the FL border approaching Valdosta. Other than that, reception was AWESOM!
    03-17-09 08:43 PM
    VZ Navigator
    Blackberry Messenger
    Smart Flicks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 08:44 PM
    See my signature. I had Slacker and deleted it. With BB Media Sync I put all 60 of my Itunes songs on my BB (memory card) via my desktop. The best. Must have Storm apps are Quicklaunch, Vilingo, Stormlock and BB light-the rest is a matter of taste-strongly recommend people read up on the apps first.
    03-17-09 09:11 PM
    viigo, iheartradio (better than slacker in my opinion), twitterberry are my favs.
    03-17-09 09:28 PM
    viigo,twitterberry,slacker,BeeJIVE,BlackBerry Messenger
    03-17-09 09:43 PM
    BBM, Mobi pocket, Slacker, iheartradio, bbweather, docs to go, peekawho, google sync, viigo, bbsmart alarms and youmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 10:03 PM
    BBM and twitterberry
    03-18-09 08:55 AM
    viigo, beejive, bbalerts and aerize
    03-18-09 11:45 AM
    SocialScope, iHeartRadio, BBM
    03-18-09 03:55 PM
    Facebook, Myspace, The Hockey News Mobile, TwitterBerry
    03-19-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD