Im ready for an upgrade and and not interested in any of the blackberry's that verizon has now, and just wondering when something new is coming out from verizon????? Is there a new bold in the future, or something else,
    03-30-10 10:54 AM
    Yea there is a new Tour2/Bold coming out this summer.
    03-30-10 11:04 AM
    thats what im waiting on.
    04-01-10 02:15 PM
    The new Storm 3 is coming in June. It will have the new 6.0 and a slider keyboard. Looks like RIM is stepping up the game with this one. It will have a 1Ghz processor and 2 GB's of on board memory for apps. That's what I'm waiting for...
    04-01-10 04:16 PM
    +1
    10 char
    04-01-10 04:39 PM
    That's what they are saying "summer" the date we heard today is may now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 06:52 PM
    Go android it is a far better device than any blackberry on the market!

04-02-10 09:49 AM
    Go android it is a far better device than any blackberry on the market!

So what exactly are you doing on a blackberry forum?

04-02-10 11:17 AM
    I've heard Androids are so much slower than Blackberry's.

Will the Tour2 have wi-fi?
    04-06-10 08:55 AM
    The new Storm 3 is coming in June. It will have the new 6.0 and a slider keyboard. Looks like RIM is stepping up the game with this one. It will have a 1Ghz processor and 2 GB's of on board memory for apps. That's what I'm waiting for...
    More likely Nov, Processor unknown, 512 MBs mem likely, OS 6.0 probably, flash support probable, slider unlikely, but possible. At least that's what I'm hearing. I think you were joking, BUT what I am saying IS somewhat realistic.
    04-06-10 09:31 AM
    I've heard Androids are so much slower than Blackberry's.

Will the Tour2 have wi-fi?
    The Tour 2 will have WI-FI. The Droid browser is faster than the Blackberry. I don't care for the Droid because of the screen, but I was impressed with the browser speed. The evening my buddy bought his Motorola Droid we streamed some online movies and it never buffered, I tested my BB (Tour) and it was consisting having to buffer. I believe it has to do with processor that Droid is using which makes the difference. My perfect phone with current VZW phones would be the HTC ERIS Droid with the great screen, Motorola Droid with their processor and a BB with their features. Now that would be a mix bag that would work (a pipedream).
    04-06-10 09:33 AM
    Im waiting on the tour2/bold/essex/what ever its called. I wasnt impressed with the droid speed seen one in action at my moms and my 8330 seemed faster contecting to internet then his even lol. And "the storm" well "storm 3" already lol kinda answers that
    04-06-10 11:59 AM
    +1

10char
    04-06-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD