08-01-09 11:23 AM
30 12
tools
    I agree with jahoobob and I will add to that. As far as customer service, just like in any other business, you will find caring ones and those that don't care. For example, I was on the phone with customer service for about 45 min. with a csr and her supervisor and neither one would help me with my billing issue. However, I called back when I was not so upset and spoke with a very nice csr named Amy, who took care of all of the problems that I had with Verizon and for that I was extremely grateful. So don't give up just keep at it and you will eventually get someone that cares.
    07-31-09 10:31 PM
    i would say go to planet feedback and file a complaint. executive relations will call you and call you quick.
    Just make sure to give VZW your correct address, unlike Sgt Slaughter did.
    07-31-09 10:53 PM
    I just have one question... would you be willing to take a curve or 8830? Those phones have no issues.
    08-01-09 09:53 AM
    I guess you're new to forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... I just had to mute my phone because I was laughing so hard with that guy...
    "I cant download flash to my phone."
    *sniff*
    dude you just made my day... welcome to the forums... btw... blackberrys dont do flash... java script only.
    08-01-09 11:11 AM
    You know why you are getting such push back... you're not the only one who is pushing for a replacement to a tour.

Here are the qualifications you need to meet to GET a replacement to a tour.
    2-3 replacemnts w/in 90 day period.
    No new storms avail in warehouses
    THEN you can get a Tour.
    the replacment matrix is clear. Same make/model enless none is avail. Then the Tour.

The more you call in the more notated your account is and the less likely you are to get what you want.
    And understand that most techs are just sick to death of hearing the same story you have. It is probobly lagit in many ways. I'm not saying you may be having issues. Its HIGHLY unlikely with .148 that you would be having the issue with that many phones. A lot of times its what my fellow crackberries say... "user error" or setting changes; apps ect.
    Wipe handheld and only reset the calender and contacts. Dont put any apps on and try for a couple weeks and see if the issue ensues.
    Then you'll know.

oh and btw... dont think you'll get around doing troubleshooting every time you call in. Its required and we have to.. up to and including wiping the handheld.
    08-01-09 11:23 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD