I called into Verizon because paying $200+ a month is entirely out of our budget. We have 1400 minutes a month plus friends and family, but when the rep checked our minute usage over the past 3 months, we hadn't exceeded 513 minutes. If we downgraded to 700 minutes per month, we'd loose our Family and Friends and we talk to that list of people well over 1400 minutes a month - we'd probably do that in a week smh

I like Verizon and I'd hate to leave because I love my Storm and eventually plan to upgrade to S2, but I might have to sacrifice and go with another Carrier. The only other option I can think of is to actually become a Verizon rep *sighs*
    11-17-09 10:19 PM
    You're using 513 minutes because you're paying for F&F. If you really used 1400 in a week that would be 5600 minutes a month. That means you would need to be on a 6000/min plan which is significantly more expensive than what you're paying now. So instead of paying that, you're paying $20 for the ability to talk that much.
    11-17-09 10:39 PM
    i love my verizon plan ......seems reasonable to be able to talk that much .....cant you try rebudgeting something else .....try one shower every 3 days save water...lol.....
    11-17-09 10:53 PM
    The truth? Stop talking so much; and/or lose the berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD