Hi, i have been trying to figure out what plan i am on, i know it sounds weird but this is the thing...

I pay $109. I get 1350 minutes and blackberry data. It appears to be some kind of bundle plan cause the services are listed seperately, just one price for both.

This is the thing, if i do my math right it appears i have the $30 BIS plan.

But when i setup a BES server and connected my phone to it, it works. So wouldnt that mean i am on the BES plan for $45? If not, how is it working?

Am I just lucky? Or am i actually paying for the $45 plan?

I guess it really doesnt matter because a) i am paying what i did before for winmo and b) it works. but i am curious.

also because i want to know if its gonna cost me $15 or $30 more to get tethering.

tethering was included with this plan for the winmo data plan, so i am not happy about that.
    12-29-08 09:02 PM
    If it is a bundled plan, then it most likely has the corp provisioining embeded. This is why it works. Best way to find out is to call VZW CS at 800-922-0204 and they will explain the plan to you.
    12-29-08 09:35 PM
    lol the reason i was hoping a CS tell me on here is so that i wouldnt have to risk them saying "oh you know what, someone accidently left corp provisioning on your acount from your winmo plan, well actually have to raise your bill $15 now"

lol if you know what i mean

but if its embeded for real, i wonder if tethering could be too.
    12-30-08 01:20 AM
    Ur on a nationwide for email plan for the 109.99...ur minutes and data is bundled....Its about 5.00 or so less...If you dont need to use the BES server, you can separate the mins and the plans and have a lower data plan
    12-30-08 11:13 AM
    Ur on a nationwide for email plan for the 109.99...ur minutes and data is bundled....Its about 5.00 or so less...If you dont need to use the BES server, you can separate the mins and the plans and have a lower data plan
    no i do need the bes, i just wanted to make sure my plan officially includes BES.
    12-31-08 12:05 AM
    You can also log on to verizonwireless.com and look at your plan. But as far as I know the "bundled" plans include corp provisioning and because it's bundled, you get a discount on the $44.99 data feature.
    12-31-08 04:36 AM
    i did check online, it doesnt say which plan. cause its just listed as one bundled plan.

but you must be right.

do they still sell this bundled plan? if so, why dont more people get it?
    01-01-09 06:28 PM
    i did check online, it doesnt say which plan. cause its just listed as one bundled plan.

but you must be right.

do they still sell this bundled plan? if so, why dont more people get it?
    Because if you don't need the BES connectivity it is cheaper to get the voice plan that you need and the $30 BIS plan.
    01-01-09 09:49 PM
    No, there no mistake, I went through this yesterday when I got my blackberry. Verizon has 2 plans for blackberry, 'Voice, Email(data), and Messaging (SMS)' and then just 'Voice and E-mail'
    The plan you got is the 1350 Voice and E-mail plan for $109. Meaning you pay for txting...$0.20 per txt. The 1350 with Voice, Email and Messaging is $129. Hope that helps!
    01-01-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD