Seems the new iphone and evo are going to be top dawgs with their new video calls, is something new headed our way within the next few months?

We are a huge service why can't we ever get a top phone?
    06-07-10 06:11 PM
    Droid 2 roughly in August and Shadow In July-ish
    06-07-10 06:23 PM
    Droid 2 roughly in August and Shadow In July-ish
    Im contemplating getting the 9650 or waiting for the droid 2.

its tough decision
    06-07-10 06:31 PM
    So nothing to really top the incredible? I'm guessing the droid 2 might but I'm not a fan or slide outboards.
    06-07-10 06:42 PM
    See im the opposite. I really need a keyboard so the Droid 2 is probably the only phone I would leave Blackberry for. Then again the Droid really didnt impress me.
    06-07-10 06:43 PM
    See im the opposite. I really need a keyboard so the Droid 2 is probably the only phone I would leave Blackberry for. Then again the Droid really didnt impress me.
    I liked my friends droid but thought the keyboard would become useless "to me", so the incredible seems to do it.

My buddy came over with a evo today and I fell in love, I'm not switching to sprint so looking to the next best thing which is I guess the incredible.
    06-07-10 06:54 PM
    I liked my friends droid but thought the keyboard would become useless "to me", so the incredible seems to do it.

My buddy came over with a evo today and I fell in love, I'm not switching to sprint so looking to the next best thing which is I guess the incredible.
    The incredible looks great. I didnt like the Droid keyboard but the rumored pics of the droid 2 keyboard looks ok. My gf is finally getting a BB so I probably should jump ship just yet haha
    06-07-10 06:56 PM
    The BlackBerry 9670/Clamshell is supposed to be the next thing, for the BB world, on Verizon.
    06-07-10 07:12 PM
    att gets the 9700 the 9000 and verizonwireless gets the storms. How sad !
    I never liked the iphone but the new phone looks nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 10:27 PM
    06-07-10 10:39 PM
    dInc appears to be perfect for my needs. I would however, love to have it made a bit more solid.

If it can be made out of the same metal as the Moto, id be completely in love.

I think one of the new rumors are to be similar to the dInc but be made of metal? But it was more comparable to the EVO which IMO is a tad to large.
    06-08-10 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD