So i am with verizon right now and still under contract with a stupid iphone 4S that took me 3 weeks to want to get rid of and get the bold 9930! But i cant upgrade at a discounted price until next year! I really want this phone but i dont want to be stuck with the iphone. I cant add a line b/c i have no one that will take over my current line, no one that i can trust anyway. What to do???
    03-15-12 09:09 PM
    Sell the iPhone on eBay or Craiglist or in the CrackBerry Marketplace.
    Purchase a 9930 on eBay or Craiglist or in the CrackBerry Marketplace.
    03-15-12 10:00 PM
    Sell the iPhone on eBay or Craiglist or in the CrackBerry Marketplace.
    Purchase a 9930 on eBay or Craiglist or in the CrackBerry Marketplace.
    I posted it on craigslist and you will never believe how many scammers replied to it! UGH.. guess i will have to sell it on ebay where they have rediculous fees!
    03-15-12 10:44 PM
    I'm not sure what option anyone can give you that you won't complain about but good luck.
    03-16-12 03:15 PM
    Not sure what part of KY youre in but Louisville has had a lot of 9930 for sale the last few weeks.
    03-16-12 04:18 PM
    I guess I was really lucky. I was entitled to an upgrade for my 9650 and over President's Day Weekend, BestBuy had the 9930 available for FREE. Just extend my contract including a very old cheap calling plan. It was definitely nice.
    03-16-12 04:24 PM
    I posted it on craigslist and you will never believe how many scammers replied to it! UGH.. guess i will have to sell it on ebay where they have rediculous fees!
    Your question was "What are my options?"

If you don't like those options, I'm wondering what exactly you were expecting. ??
    03-16-12 04:39 PM
    Sell it on ebay for the price you'll have to pay for a 9930 outright. When you get a buyer buy the 9930 and send the iphone out.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-17-12 01:17 AM
    Sell it on ebay for the price you'll have to pay for a 9930 outright. When you get a buyer buy the 9930 and send the iphone out.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanks. That's what i am doing.
    03-17-12 11:29 AM
    Thanks. That's what i am doing.
    I will trade you. I have a clean 9930 with verizon, I want a 4s and have a year left on my contract. We are in the same boat.

BlackBerry PlayBook® 2.0 using Tapatalk™
    03-19-12 09:57 PM
    Scammers reply to everything you list on Craiglist. I listed an old TV and had a dozen people want me to send them my PayPal info and their "man" would come get it because they were in Iraq as a member of the US Army or something.

Email them back and tell them to go lick a goat.

Deal only in cash with a local person. That's how to avoid being scammed.
    03-20-12 03:43 PM
    I was in the exact same boat. I posted on CL for 3 months consecutively and couldn't find a 9930, all the ads in regards to them were people trying to buy one themselves. Eventually someone reached out to me and I got my 9930. Even though I took a near $300 hit between the accessories and paid off insurance I had for the iPhone, it was well worth it to be back in my BB, and I will never switch to another platform again. I tested the "other OS" for 3 months, which was too long. I don't even want to know what the Android OS is like.

Sent from space using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 07:54 PM
    Scammers reply to everything you list on Craiglist. I listed an old TV and had a dozen people want me to send them my PayPal info and their "man" would come get it because they were in Iraq as a member of the US Army or something.

Email them back and tell them to go lick a goat.

Deal only in cash with a local person. That's how to avoid being scammed.
    The last item I posted I had a guy mention that he worked with a very reputable shipping company and his manager would come and pay me. Of course I never received the name of this so called shipping company and when I mentioned that I would like to meet up in person, I never got another email back.
    04-29-12 12:59 AM
    So i am with verizon right now and still under contract with a stupid iphone 4S that took me 3 weeks to want to get rid of and get the bold 9930! But i cant upgrade at a discounted price until next year! I really want this phone but i dont want to be stuck with the iphone. I cant add a line b/c i have no one that will take over my current line, no one that i can trust anyway. What to do???
    Same thing happend to me. I'd suggest selling your Iphone 4s on Ebay. I got $350 for it when I sold it. Only cost me $150 after that to get the Bold 9930 at full retail cost. That was a little easier to swallow!
    04-29-12 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD