08-18-09 08:56 AM
29 12
tools
    Not only is the coverage area great...but the customer service in my experience exceptional! No matter what problem you have whether billing issues to problems with the phone they are so friendly and helpful. I won't go through anyone else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 12:12 AM
    Consumer Reports has always rated VZW as best coverage in the North East. That has always been my experience too!
    08-18-09 06:57 AM
    I had to talk to customer service once with VZW and the rep I talked with went out of his way to take care what I wanted to get done. I'm not fond of VZW not allowing wifi but CS is very important. I just want a new phone and I will be happy.
    08-18-09 08:50 AM
    Well I had VZW first, lovedt he coverage, customer service, everything, however the Storm and all the repalcements that made me port to AT&T (the #2 in my area). AT&T depressed me due to craptacular service and the fact this podunk town doesn't even have 3G. That lasted all of 26 days and i ran back to Big Red. Got my Tour and outstanding coverage. Verizon has my entire family because of the Friends and Family and the outstanding coverage, customer service and it really seems like they are the best where I live and where my family lives.
    08-18-09 08:56 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD