Curious I went to the VZW page and see it takes me to the blackberry site to do an OS upgrade but doesnt list what the OS is..I am currently running .075 that came with the phone and wondering if their is any need to upgrade.
    05-31-09 03:14 AM
    On your curve, or storm?
    05-31-09 03:16 AM
    Curious I went to the VZW page and see it takes me to the blackberry site to do an OS upgrade but doesnt list what the OS is..I am currently running .075 that came with the phone and wondering if their is any need to upgrade.
    I assume your talking about the storm, if you are then .75 until tomorrow. There will an update tomorrow for the storm to OS .148. You should get the "poke" from VZW if you are still on .75 and then you can do the OTA update. You will not be dissapointed with the update.
    05-31-09 03:26 AM
    oops..sorry meant to say .77 on a Curve..just see so many Posts for OS just never know wich one to use so thought I'd ask about an official VZW release..sorry dont know what I was thinkin typing .75..
    05-31-09 03:41 AM
    oops..sorry meant to say .77 on a Curve..just see so many Posts for OS just never know wich one to use so thought I'd ask about an official VZW release..sorry dont know what I was thinkin typing .75..
    Im not sure what OS VZW is up to for the curve but im sure if you post this question in the curve section you will find out pretty quickly.
    05-31-09 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD