Hi,
    In my messages, sometimes I see a "D" near the check mark - what does the D stand for?
    Thanks!
    07-21-08 01:52 PM
    Delivered
    07-21-08 01:56 PM
    Oh OK thanks!
    But sometimes I do not see a D and I know they got the text b/c they responded.
    07-21-08 02:00 PM
    The "D" will show up only if you're sending it to another VZW customer. It won't show up for out-of-network customers.
    07-21-08 02:25 PM
    Ahh. OK got it - thanks!
    07-21-08 02:33 PM
    Krazy little gremlins. I'm on AT&T. It shows when I sent to people on different carriers and also e-mails. I even get little R's for received.
    Its a nice feature but boy they are tiny.
    Happy Crackberring!
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 02:36 PM
    Verizon used to show a "D" for out of network texts too but stopped because it only means it was delivered to the SMS aggregator. Carriers have no way to see what happens past that so it was pointless and confusing to have that on non-vzw messages.

07-21-08 03:26 PM
    Krazy little gremlins. I'm on AT&T. It shows when I sent to people on different carriers and also e-mails. I even get little R's for received.
    Its a nice feature but boy they are tiny.
    Happy Crackberring!
    =8')

I get a few different ones, this is the breakdown I was given
    D=Delivered-usually only for VZW (or same carrier) deliveries-sometimes I dont get a D at all and I get a response anyway
    R=Received-meaning they have read it or opened it-I also dont always get this one
    A=Answered-but this one was stated like it was assumed this is what it was, also dont always get this one
    07-21-08 04:54 PM
    Always thought that was who was buying the next round(Drink) lol
    07-21-08 04:56 PM
    Yes you are buying the next round.

IITYWIMWYBMAD
    07-21-08 06:24 PM
    On Verizon the "D" means that is has been delivered and that they have received it
    07-21-08 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD