10-03-09 04:35 PM
158 ... 4567
tools
    I have never had issues with upgrading seems like the best part.
    10-01-09 03:13 PM
    Totally agree. Its the people that are in a hurry like look just tell me how...
    And I'm thinkin I'll tell you but you still won't understand...

God you're a dumb ***. Seriously. I could walk schools around most of you reps on tech issues. Even with tech support I'm able to do this. A bad experience comes from reps who act like they know it all while treating customers like dirt.

The arrogance of some of you reps on this board cracks my *** up. You are a CSR!!! Seriously.
    10-02-09 04:03 AM
    Telling them that you have been with vzw for a decade doesnt help either.

I love that!

"Look, take a look at my account"..............................."do you see it?" ...................."tell me how long I've been with this company"..
    10-02-09 06:33 AM
    Good customer service is going the extra mile to satisfy the customer!! Lol...
    10-02-09 06:47 AM
    God you're a dumb ***. Seriously. I could walk schools around most of you reps on tech issues. Even with tech support I'm able to do this. A bad experience comes from reps who act like they know it all while treating customers like dirt.

The arrogance of some of you reps on this board cracks my *** up. You are a CSR!!! Seriously.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    10-02-09 07:11 AM
    Good customer service is NOT blowing off the caller when trying to explain the issue. By NOT telling them it is their OS, or some other nonsense, when you know it isn't. Listening to the caller. Looking up network issue tickets/reports. Not taking the easy way out in the attempt to get the caller off the phone.
    10-02-09 09:00 AM
    haha!
    I hear you...
    You're taking the same calls we are. Everything and Anything.
    I spend most of my mornings taking mostly dumbphones and billing calls.
    Rest of my day with a hash of it all.
    THey put everyone back in the vzw queue though so until oct 18th I dont have to worry about alltel calls.
    BTW got oct 18th-23rd off! haha!
    uh, excuse me??? I'll be one of those "former Altell callers one day soon"! I'm NOT dumb, and don't call in unless there is a real issue I cannot solve by checking on these boards first...so, just a heads up that NOT all those Altell callers will be a pain!
    10-02-09 09:02 AM
    uh, excuse me??? I'll be one of those "former Altell callers one day soon"! I'm NOT dumb, and don't call in unless there is a real issue I cannot solve by checking on these boards first...so, just a heads up that NOT all those Altell callers will be a pain!
    I think what she meant is the Alltel merger is a pain...
    10-02-09 09:29 AM
    I think what she meant is the Alltel merger is a pain...
    Ok...took it the wrong way. I apologize. (just had a frustrating tech call two days ago with an Alltel rep who is going over to the Verizon side after the 18th)
    10-02-09 09:44 AM

So you talk about how you are smarter than most of us, but then you call "some" of us arrogant?

I'm sorry, but I doubt you know very much about what's going on in VZW tech support. I don't bow the customer off and act like they are too dumb to figure it out, but I just don't have the time to educate to the extent of explaining what is what. Just know that it's going to be fixed and what I did will be in the notes for another rep to decipher.
    10-02-09 10:09 AM
    Some Alltel customers are dumb. But not all.

Some VZW customers are dumb. But not all.

Some CB members are dumb. But not all.

Some carrier reps are dumb. But not all.

The VZW-Alltel merger is being implemented & facilitated by a bunch of corporate neanderthal bozos whose family trees don't branch. But not some. All.

10-02-09 10:10 AM
    Some Alltel customers are dumb. But not all.

Some VZW customers are dumb. But not all.

Some CB members are dumb. But not all.

Some carrier reps are dumb. But not all.

Some people are stupid.
    10-02-09 10:17 AM
    I thought good customer service is as follows:

1. The cusotmer is always right

2. give the customer whatever they want, no matter how it affects the bottom line.

3. #2 all for free.

Is this not how it works? or suffer the wrath of negative posts on every forum known to man and letters to htier respective corporate offices.
    10-02-09 10:19 AM
    IMO bad csr svc is the rep not being knowledgeable of phone features, equipment or the various non-aftermarket products available. Rudeness and unprofessional demeanor is also considered bad for me. And last but not least habitual extended hold time is a no no.

Great csr svc is the opposite of aforementioned reasons.

I hope I have provided you with outstanding crackberry service.
    10-02-09 10:52 AM
    I know it doesn't help, just noting that I have experienced the same things over time. Good tech help, great network, just wish it was easier to upgrade equipment.
    What do you find difficult about upgrading?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:08 PM
    I didnt call YOU dumb. Phones not classified as "SMART"phones are endearingly called "dumb"phones.
    I did NOT call the customer dumb.
    I didnt mean to offend. The merger is just as hard on us as on the customer. we dont want your phone to stop working anymore than you do.
    Last edited by heather.law; 10-02-09 at 03:00 PM.
    10-02-09 02:57 PM
    Heather does that all the time. She asks her phone to do something & when it doesn't, she mutters, "dumb phone, dumb phone, baaaaad phone!"

For out of line customers, she uses a baseball bat. So if your head is intact, you're okay.
    10-02-09 03:20 PM
    Heather does that all the time. She asks her phone to do something & when it doesn't, she mutters, "dumb phone, dumb phone, baaaaad phone!"

For out of line customers, she uses a baseball bat. So if your head is intact, you're okay.
    If your head is intact and your legs are still moving, you're okay
    10-02-09 03:25 PM
    If your head is intact and your legs are still moving, you're okay
    Ooooh yeah - I forgot about her habit of kneecapping the dumb ones.
    10-02-09 03:35 PM
    I didnt call YOU dumb. Phones not classified as "SMART"phones are endearingly called "dumb"phones.
    I didnt mean to offend. The merger is just as hard on us as on the customer. we dont want your phone to stop working anymore than you do.
    No problem. Sorry, I was a bit touchy, being sucked into the Verizon black hole on an involuntary basis. For the record, tsguy52 was wonderful a few days ago...unlike the Altell tech I called about a network issue. (this Alltel tech was also transitioning over to Verizon on the 18th).

One thing all the Verizon techs need to understand about us Alltel foks is we didn't ask for this merger/buyout. I'm certain none of us intend to be a pain for you techs when there are issues due to this merger.

I know it will take a lot of patience on both sides of the coin to get through the next couple of months. (Guess I should go put on my helmet and kneepads, huh? lol)
    10-02-09 04:01 PM
    I know it will take a lot of patience on both sides of the coin to get through the next couple of months. (Guess I should go put on my helmet and kneepads, huh? lol)
    The Flack Jacket might help as well
    10-02-09 04:32 PM
    I love that!

"Look, take a look at my account"..............................."do you see it?" ...................."tell me how long I've been with this company"..
    LOL. Seniority shouldn't immediately lead to entitlement, especially if you're going to be a dillhole about it. I've seen it happen far too often though.
    10-02-09 05:30 PM
    LOL. Seniority shouldn't immediately lead to entitlement, especially if you're going to be a dillhole about it. I've seen it happen far too often though.
    Its that union mentality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 05:52 PM
    I have tmobile and theyre usually pretty good about helping. This one time they gave me 200 free minutes because I called in worried that I had gone over my minutes.

And I use the "I've been a loyal customer" argument a lot
    10-02-09 05:54 PM
    Funny story. When "smartphones" were new and consisted mostly of Treos (a line of Palms I despised beyond anything else electronic, due to their sacrifice of cute devices with nice screens for bricks with tiny screens and gigantic, crappy thumbboards) I called the Treos "dumbphones" to be ironic.

Of course, if I tried that nowadays, I'd get funny looks. Or get called stupid.
    10-02-09 07:16 PM
158 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD