i went to verizon from tmobile the day the storm 2 9550 came out october 29,2009

my NE2 is jun 29,2011(measly $30)
    do you gusy think if i call verizon and plead my case they will let me upgrade to the thunderbolt for the 249.99 2year price?
    03-18-11 07:00 PM
    If your new every 2 is June 29 you should be able to upgrade, or be really close to an upgrade. Click upgrade online, and see what it tells you. Side note. From what I hear the battery on the thunderbolt is HORRIBLE. good luck though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 08:41 PM
    Evo 4g and inspire 4g both had crap battery life. Considering they share a lot in common yeah it's more or less a given... HTC does not give 2 craps about battery life.

HTC Thunderbolt Battery Life - Less Than 4 Hours
    HTC Thunderbolt Battery Test from SlashGear Reveals Potentially Weak Battery Life - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

And I can probably find 100 of these easily...
    03-18-11 09:05 PM
    actually spoke to VZW on a similar situation (my company is taking over my line, so I am looking to upgrade my device at the same time...) and the VZW rep told me you could do the 'early upgrade' exclusively at a Verizon Wireless Store (not a Best Buy or other re-seller) one month earlier than the official upgrade date.
    03-24-11 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD