06-16-09 09:34 PM
29 12
tools
    wait! be patient..wither go with the tour niagra or whatever its gping to be called
    06-06-09 05:25 PM
    yeah but I heard that if your phone craps out and they replace it, next time (not new contract) your phone craps out you will get dinged for the 89.00.
    I did check on this. The new deductables only take effect if you are a new customer, or you do a phone upgrade. Insurance and warranty replacements will not cause your account to be moved to the tiered deductable.
    06-06-09 07:49 PM
    So far I'm liking the Storm far more than I expected. Typing is easier than the Pearl, and I'm sure it'll improve more as I assimilate.

The battery drains like a bathtub, and there are annoying freezes, but nothing that makes me want to throw the phone against a brick wall. Yet. So that's a plus.

I have no illusions that this phone is anywhere near as good or as polished as the iPhone. But it does things I need it to do that the iPhone just can't.

Stay tuned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 09:31 AM
    I broke down and bought a case (incipio) and installed a hybrid OS. I guess that means I'm most likely keeping it.

I was leaning toward returning it until I went with the hybrid, which is sooo much zippier than .148. Now, I'm in love with the phone all over again, and hardly even blinked at all of today's Tour news... Strangely enough.

I can only see things improving from here, as new OS's keep coming. In a year i'll upgrade to the Storm 2 (or whatever is the latest/greatest).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 09:34 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD