I'm returning my defective Dare today. What do I bring with it so they can exchange it for an enV3 that a Rep and Store employee told me that I would get? Will they provide the charger and do on? Thanks.
    05-30-09 10:16 AM
    I hope this is within a 30 period of getting the Dare for one. If this is what the store promised you than make then honor it.

You will need to have the box and all it contence. Yes if this exchange is done you will get all required accessories required
    05-30-09 10:32 AM
    You need to bring all the package... Box included.
    05-30-09 10:34 AM
    I hope this is within a 30 period of getting the Dare for one. If this is what the store promised you than make then honor it.

You will need to have the box and all it contence. Yes if this exchange is done you will get all required accessories required
    Thank you for your help once again. However this is not within the 30 day period. It has been 6 moths since I got my Dare. When I contacted Verizon's technical support, they said that Verizon was aware of the problems and would exchange it for a like device. I guess we'll se what happens .

@jgodin03 Thank you as well
    05-30-09 10:36 AM
    Thank you for your help once again. However this is not within the 30 day period. It has been 6 moths since I got my Dare. When I contacted Verizon's technical support, they said that Verizon was aware of the problems and would exchange it for a like device. I guess we'll se what happens .

@jgodin03 Thank you as well
    If this is the case, the account should be noted with info and there should be no problems. Good luck and let us know how it comes out.
    05-30-09 10:42 AM
    If this is the case, the account should be noted with info and there should be no problems. Good luck and let us know how it comes out.
    I'll make sure to let you know!
    05-30-09 10:43 AM

You will need to have the box and all it contence.
    What you said? The box and all of it's contents?
    05-30-09 10:57 PM
    also you may get flack if you cut the upc off the box for a rebate...

just letting you know
    05-31-09 12:16 AM
    also you may get flack if you cut the upc off the box for a rebate...

just letting you know
    It's really not "flack", we aren't able to return it without the upc symbol on it, plain and simple.
    05-31-09 06:47 AM
    If it's a warranty exchange to a different model, then just bring in as much as you can. I mean, after 6 months it's pretty much expected that you don't have the box anymore.
    05-31-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD