First off im sticking with Verizon!

My girlfriend and I both have Curve 8330's and im looking to decide where to go to from here

Bold 9650

Droid Incredible

Verizon iPhone??? (I know its never gonna happen)

Give me some good feedback please.
    06-14-10 04:24 PM
    Will all come down to personal preference. If you like the BlackBerry OS and the features and functionality then the 9650 is a great device.

Personally my switch to Android was great at first, but quickly felt odd, and I wanted my BB back. Went to grab a 9650 and no looking back.

Depends what features you use daily and also 2 of the choices are all touch, which I don't prefer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 04:31 PM
    I feel the same ,Im a big bbm guy,facebook,twitter and I also use my curve as a media player even though I have an ipod ,I only like to carry one device. Not much else,but i would love the iphone but will lever leave big red.
    06-14-10 04:43 PM
    It all comes down to personal preference...it also comes down to what operating system you want. I have had Blackberry and just recently changed to Android and couldn't be happier. It also comes down to touch screen vs. physical keyboard. There are tons of factors that will have to be considered. I love my Incredible.

06-14-10 04:54 PM
    It all comes down to personal preference...it also comes down to what operating system you want. I have had Blackberry and just recently changed to Android and couldn't be happier. It also comes down to touch screen vs. physical keyboard. There are tons of factors that will have to be considered. I love my Incredible.

I know its preference.

Is there another Droid coming out for verizon soon?

what are some key factors that you like about the droid?
    06-15-10 08:19 AM
    Yes there is a new droid coming soon, how soon we don't know, BUT it could be real soon, or it could be July! It's the Moto Droid 2, and it's a suped up Droid. Here is Android Central's Droid 2 page.....

http://www.androidcentral.com/tags/droid-2
    06-15-10 09:56 AM
    First off im sticking with Verizon!
    My girlfriend and I both have Curve 8330's and im looking to decide where to go to from here
    Bold 9650
    Droid Incredible
    Verizon iPhone??? (I know its never gonna happen)
    Give me some good feedback please.
    I was going to go with the 9650 but changed my mind and went with the DINC instead . I am keeping my 8330 for now not totally geting rid of my berry.I am going to see how I will like the android OS better first before I do that . But from what I read pretty sure I will like the incredible waiting for its arrival in about a week.
    06-17-10 06:46 AM
    Yes there is a new droid coming soon, how soon we don't know, BUT it could be real soon, or it could be July! It's the Moto Droid 2, and it's a suped up Droid. Here is Android Central's Droid 2 page.....
    Is the Droid 2 the same thing as Droid X?
    06-17-10 02:59 PM
    Is the Droid 2 the same thing as Droid X?
    06-17-10 03:01 PM
    Nope, they are 2 different devices
    06-17-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD