I started getting emails a few weeks ago about being in Verizon's VIP program. They told me I can upgrade every year instead of every 2 now.

I renewed my contract in Sept of last year. My new every 2 date is May 2010 (I waited some months before upgrading last time).

Will I be able to upgrade now in May 2009 (meaning now), or will I have to wait until Sept of this year?

Thanks.
    06-16-09 02:13 PM
    The date you activated the device. One year before you contract ends.
    06-16-09 03:44 PM
    it's 12 months from your upgrade date. your NE2 date is every 20 months.

math is pretty easy to figure out.

so to answer your question, you last upgraded september, so you get another one exactly 12 months from then:

this september.
    06-16-09 03:45 PM
    Gotcha. Thanks guys.
    06-16-09 03:48 PM
    My curve got splashed today and the mic isnt working GRRRR I have less than 1 month before my upgrade, I'm a so called VIP, any chance they will waive those 3 weeks and let me get the storm at the upgrade discount early???
    06-16-09 09:56 PM
    My curve got splashed today and the mic isnt working GRRRR I have less than 1 month before my upgrade, I'm a so called VIP, any chance they will waive those 3 weeks and let me get the storm at the upgrade discount early???
    Dunno, but just to point out, the VIP upgrade is already an early upgrade.... so you're talking about getting an early upgrade on an already early upgrade.
    06-16-09 10:11 PM
    Just call and ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 10:26 PM
    Depending on your accout history, pmt history and how many lines you have..
    06-16-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD