08-04-09 07:59 AM
26 12
tools
    you can post at work at VZW? I can't on my computer. I can read crackberry, can't post though. They frown upon my using my blackberry or other devices when I am supposed to be helping customers. And I am quite confident your attitude towards fellow employees is not in line with the code of conduct. Don't make the company I work for look bad because you have an issue acting like an adult.

Any corporate discount I have ever seen applies to the primary line only. I have seen billing system errors where discounts were applied to secondary lines and this was definitely a system error and not normal. Recently there were a load of customers contacted after a system audit found discounts on secondary lines that were not supposed to be there. the discounts were removed. Hope this helps clear this up.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that all the reps on here post while at work? I don't post when I'm not at work lol I have a life outside of VZW... And I can help customer's just as well if not better with crackberry. I'm not on here representing the code of conduct and its not like I know you or will see you walking in the hall "acting like an adult" as you say...
    08-04-09 07:59 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD