10-19-09 04:34 PM
35 12
tools
    If someone wants new phones all the time, they should sign one year upgrades.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm a VIP so it works for me..................
    10-16-09 03:18 PM
    Just got off phone with Customer Service. Told me at first we'd have to wait then looked thru the account and game me some opinions. My new Tour and Curve will be here Monday.

A+++ for Verizon Customer Service!!!!!!
    Cool; thats why I love VZW......................
    10-16-09 03:21 PM
    I like them - I'll just never turn my back on them.

10-16-09 06:16 PM
    I hate that customer service lets customers do whatever they want as far as upgrading goes. It seems that no matter where you are in your contract, customer service will let you do whatever you want. Then us store rep lose credibility because we really cant do it. We wont be allowed to by management. Grats though on your phones.
    10-17-09 02:36 PM
    I was under the impression that a 2 year renewal could ALWAYS be done at 20 months (or maybe it was 22, I can't remember).
    10-17-09 02:46 PM
    works for me
    10-17-09 02:48 PM
    I hate that customer service lets customers do whatever they want as far as upgrading goes. It seems that no matter where you are in your contract, customer service will let you do whatever you want. Then us store rep lose credibility because we really cant do it. We wont be allowed to by management. Grats though on your phones.
    Maybe once he looked my account up and sees that I have 5 mobile phone lines (3 blackberry's), Fios internt, Fios tv and a verizon land line and pay over $400 a month they made an exception. Dunno, I'm happy with verizon customer service at this point.

Besides that the lady I talked to at the store didn't even offer to upgrade my phone (which I would have done). She just said "sorry, you'll have to wait until Feb" and looked at next customer in line.

When I called the gentleman I talked to didn't even say anything negative. Just keep apologizing for the time it was taking him to look thru my account and see what kind of offer he could make me. I even mentioned the Storm2 and he kinda giggled and said Yea, I've heard about it. Guy was a class act.
    Last edited by egill; 10-18-09 at 09:08 PM.
    10-18-09 09:03 PM
    He..... giggled?

10-18-09 09:34 PM
    He..... giggled?

giggle/short laugh kinda like he's gotten alot of calls about it.
    10-18-09 09:44 PM
    Maybe once he looked my account up and sees that I have 5 mobile phone lines (3 blackberry's), Fios internt, Fios tv and a verizon land line and pay over $400 a month they made an exception. Dunno, I'm happy with verizon customer service at this point.

Besides that the lady I talked to at the store didn't even offer to upgrade my phone (which I would have done). She just said "sorry, you'll have to wait until Feb" and looked at next customer in line.

When I called the gentleman I talked to didn't even say anything negative. Just keep apologizing for the time it was taking him to look thru my account and see what kind of offer he could make me. I even mentioned the Storm2 and he kinda giggled and said Yea, I've heard about it. Guy was a class act.

Fios internet? Fios TV and a Verizon landline? In Indiana? Im calling shannigans......im going to further investigate through internal resources though.
    10-19-09 04:34 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD