I was wondering what the best data plan for Verizon would be? I am kinda new to the whole Blackberry thing and was just curious.
    12-29-07 10:54 AM
    That depends on what your definition of best is! I always tell people if they can afford it to get the unlimited data plan!
    12-29-07 11:02 AM
    Verizon has new plans that might not be reflected on their website. They weren't on there when I checked prior to getting my bb. The store rep told me that if you are not doing corporate email, the unlimited in 29.99. This covers everything. Before, there was a limited plan and an unlimited. Now there is the unlimited and then corporate, if I understand it correctly (which I may not). Anyway, $30 for unlimited access. Be mindful, however, that Verizon views unlimited as "under 5gb" a month, last time I checked. I would suggest contacting your local VZW store as they seem, on a number of occasions, to be more helpful than the phone reps (no disrespect intended.)
    12-29-07 03:06 PM
    I believe there's a new data plan exclusively for BB users from Verizon wireless.
    12-30-07 12:29 PM
    Unless you are going to be on a corporate email server, ask for the 'Unlimited Web and Email for BlackBerry plan'. She had trouble finding it for me, but that is the one you want. That will get you unlimited web and email so you don't have to worry about overages.
    12-30-07 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD