07-05-09 10:43 PM
39 12
tools
    Yes it is a cool device. I actually got hold and play with one to day
    06-29-09 07:10 PM
    funny thread... until it became jingoistic and frightening.
    07-01-09 11:34 AM
    ^^^ yeah, my sentiments exactly.
    07-01-09 01:44 PM
    Well played sir, well played
    07-02-09 11:10 AM
    Tour is on our equipment guide today.
    No pricing yet but if it is on the equipment guide its only days or weeks away!!!!!!!!!
    07-02-09 11:50 AM
    Tour is on our equipment guide today.
    No pricing yet but if it is on the equipment guide its only days or weeks away!!!!!!!!!
    More important to the common consumer is the fact it has been available for preorder, complete with pricing, all on the VZW site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 01:28 PM
    Kudos, its been a bad week and that was my first good laugh. Especially knowing how p!$$ed some of the folks reading this would and will be.
    07-03-09 08:14 AM
    I was ready with both barrels over the title & ended up cracking up.

Maybe it helps I find the name "Tour" weak & lame.

After all, "Niagara" is North American, while "Tour" is something I do in Europe.

Should've called it the Blackberry Baconator imo.
    07-03-09 05:07 PM
    Hi! Im Bruno!
    07-04-09 12:50 PM
    Your finger is in my alley!
    07-04-09 02:25 PM
    Not yet....
    07-04-09 02:26 PM
    wow .. you got me on that one ;-)
    07-05-09 09:20 PM
    Well, considering I've had several examples of this phone in recent months, I probably know what it is capable of. At least I think I do.

It is a great phone when compared to current BlackBerrys. It kind of sucks when compared wit smartphones in general.

If you read arond a bit, you'll find I am to the extreme right, wrapped up in the US Constitution as it is written, not as some have tried to morph it into. One of my sole remaining reasons for supporting BlackBerry is the fact they are made in North America & not China, Indonesia or some other less than free region.

Maybe armed with that, you might understand my comment. Bear in mind, I am not anti-European. Rather I am extreme American Patriot & don't admire the way those governments do things. Then again, I am not too thrilled with what the US Government has been doing lately either, but that's beside the point.

I like brash Americanism & bold names (BlackBerry Bold, anyone?). I have a CTS-V instead of a 5 Series. A Silverado instead of a Tundra. Springfields instead of Glocks. I eat American lamb & walk away from Brazilian tomatoes. "Tour" is too weenie a name for me, unless they were to toss in a few extra words, like "Tour of Duty" - but that wouldn't work for a limited-capability device.

I feel like a terrible citizen now. I suppose after I pick up my Tour this sunday, I'll have to head over to the Toyota dealership and get rid of my Rav-4, smash my Sony dvd player to pieces and vow to never eat those tasty wasabi peas with the japanese writing all over the package from the local farmer's market. Haha.
    07-05-09 09:49 PM
    Good for you on the humor, cracked me up!

07-05-09 10:43 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD