View Poll Results: Do you know what the text means?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 5.26%
  • Try Googling it

1 5.26%
  • Don't Care

6 31.58%
  • I'm too high/drunk to know

2 10.53%
  • Call Customer Service and ask

4 21.05%
  • No

5 26.32%
    I received this yesterday and I really have no idea what it means, besides the obvious fact that it probably has something to do with MMS.

Any clues??
    06-09-09 04:41 PM
    It means: "We at Verizon are idiots and have nothing better to do than annoy you. So here is a SMS message for you so you can hate us more. We've got people alright"
    06-09-09 04:43 PM
    I am pretty sure it has something to do with an application, some encoding and Version 1.4. Other than that I really have no clue at all. Sorry man good luck though.
    06-09-09 04:45 PM
    I am pretty sure it has something to do with an application, some encoding and Version 1.4. Other than that I really have no clue at all. Sorry man good luck though.
    Lol, you have an uncanny knack for stating the obvious.
    06-09-09 04:51 PM
    I received this yesterday and I really have no idea what it means, besides the obvious fact that it probably has something to do with MMS.

Any clues??
    Lol, you have an uncanny knack for stating the obvious.
    Hmmm - too bad what you received is not so obvious.

Did you pay your bill? Did they remind you that Father's Day is coming? Was is a courtesy note telling you to get your A/C serviced?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 06:39 PM
    Really? Really? How much time do you have on your hands that you went and posted this nonsense?

Get a girlfriend, hobby, anything beside your BB!

For the love of GOD!
    06-09-09 07:28 PM
    Really? Really? How much time do you have on your hands that you went and posted this nonsense?

Get a girlfriend, hobby, anything beside your BB!

For the love of GOD!
    Whoa, relax pal. I am married and have tons of bobbies, just because you think its nonsense doesnt mean I do. I think you better check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Seriously, I really dont know why I received this text and I was just curious if anyone knew exactly what it was. I added the poll for a laugh.

Has our society really come to the point where have to get so uptight over such trivial things?? Ive certainly seen way more ignorant questions asked here on Crackberry.
    06-09-09 07:56 PM

Any clues??
    You know, I really hate the crappy mobile version of vBulletin. If CB were really interested in quality, they'd dump this trash & get a real message-board script.

What I couldn't see earlier is now clear as mud!

Anyway, it looks like a message that got corrupted somewhere in the mix - or one that was not received by the device you sent it to.
    06-09-09 11:56 PM
    I agree with TwinsX2Dad's assessment.

The "application/vnd.wap.mms-message" is the message header indicating the MIME type. It should be preceded by "Content-Type:"
    The actual message content should follow that.

Perhaps someone tried sending you an MMS from an iPhone?
    06-10-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD