The messages are coming from the number 6250, and they say "VZWNMN:1" OR "VZWNMN:2" I've gotten 14 messages since yesterday morning. I tried texting back "Stop" but that didn't work. I never got these messages on my Rezound. Any ideas??
    06-18-12 09:41 AM
    Have you contacted Verizon?
    06-18-12 10:42 AM
    I haven't called them, but I went on my online account to see if anything looked off, and everything looks the same.
    06-18-12 11:57 AM
    I get those messages all the time and they come and go. I called verizon and they could never give me a answer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 05:16 PM
    I've seen other Crackberry users posting about this also.
    Using my sidekick, Google, I have discovered that it may or may not have something to do with Backup Assistance Plus.

1. Login to your Verizon account.
    2. Click on “Account” at the top and then “Change Features” from the bottom right.
    3. Select the device you would like to remove the service from.
    4. Then scroll down until you find “Contact Management” and click “Remove.”
    ^ Try that and see if it works?!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-18-12 05:22 PM
    I've seen other Crackberry users posting about this also.
    Using my sidekick, Google, I have discovered that it may or may not have something to do with Backup Assistance Plus.

^ Try that and see if it works?!
    Thanks!! I think that must be it. On the BB I'd get the texts, and on my Rezound I'd just get an alert that said that V-Cast backup failed. I wasn't really concerned with those because I never got an alert for it and I can simply close out of them. Hopefully now those will stop as well!
    06-19-12 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD