12-14-09 08:30 AM
56 123
tools
    Yes of course, you're a saint, how could we all be so wrong about you... Continue to give great advice...
    Aw how sweet of you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 11:58 PM
    Really? Are you unable to drop it? Time for someone to close this thread.

12-14-09 01:46 AM
    "someone" is in bed right now but will take a look at the thread in the morning. . Perhaps in the meanwhile the bickering can stop?

12-14-09 02:01 AM
    Lol sleep posting? That's an interesting talent haha I can see why you are a mod you can do it in your sleep!

12-14-09 02:06 AM
    I once told my wife how to update the roaming capability on her phone while I was sleeping, it gave her a lot to laugh at for a good while.

12-14-09 07:48 AM
    This thread has MORE than run it's course. The OP is most likely LONG gone! I'm closing it, but have decided to leave the "bickering" (if I may quote myself) And I leave this final reminder from ANOTHER part of our Forum Rules & Policies section.....

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!

Emphasis on the .... ....don’t get into arguments over dumb things.
    12-14-09 08:30 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD