09-30-09 03:18 PM
35 12
tools
    i gaurantee that you will learn something that you don't know for one. and for 2 you don't know everything. and 3 you work for a company that takes value in training which some don't how would u like selling a phone u knew nothing about. wouldn't be able to put any money in your pocket then. and the i'm a know it all attitude will end up making u look dumber than you are. ooops to late you already have done that.
    09-30-09 01:36 PM
    and the i'm a know it all attitude will end up making u look dumber than you are. ooops to late you already have done that.
    OOoh zing lol
    09-30-09 01:50 PM
    i gaurantee that you will learn something that you don't know for one. and for 2 you don't know everything. and 3 you work for a company that takes value in training which some don't how would u like selling a phone u knew nothing about. wouldn't be able to put any money in your pocket then. and the i'm a know it all attitude will end up making u look dumber than you are. ooops to late you already have done that.
    :sad:

1. I might, but will it be useful in the sales process?
    2. I dont believe that I do know everything. I do however believe that I can find an answer for nearly everything.
    3. How do used car sales people make sales? Do you think that they go through training for every make and model car that has ever come out on the off chance that someone someday will trade it in, and they have to know every detail.

Know it all/ Could give crap less attitude. Second part being the most important. You need to ease off the pills, or maybe pop a few more. Its not like I kicked your dog.
    09-30-09 02:17 PM
    The shift button is right underneath the Enter button on your keyboard. Oh its also under the Caps Lock key on the leftside!
    09-30-09 02:27 PM
    well lets see to respond if i came to buy a used car and you knew nothing about how would you sell it?

enough said

we are preparing you for the real world young one in any job that you don't own yourself you will have to go through trainings that you may think are unnecessary but in the big picture they aren't.

so either take the training and get something out of it or find a job where your knowledge is what the company looks at since in your opinion if u own something you don't need training on it to assist a customer.

if thats the case because i own a ford i can sell ford cars and since i own a toshiba tv i can work for toshiba and would not need training because if you own something you don't need any training.

this is using your logic!!
    09-30-09 02:30 PM
    The shift button is right underneath the Enter button on your keyboard. Oh its also under the Caps Lock key on the leftside!
    punctuation is not a strong point of mine and im confident enough to admit it. lol
    09-30-09 02:34 PM
    punctuation is not a strong point of mine and im confident enough to admit it. lol
    LOL I'll respect that.
    09-30-09 02:36 PM
    LOL I'll respect that.
    not trying to be a **** with that response either
    09-30-09 02:39 PM
    I was lol jk I think we have pretty much come to the conclusion that any training is a benefit to not only him but the customer. I always take as much training as I can. Welding, autobody, computers, I think when someone looks at a resume it helps if its got less space on it lol
    09-30-09 02:43 PM
    i think the topic has been fully discussed, opinions given. Ultimately, OP, you need to do what you feel is best for you.

Closed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:18 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD