Hello All! Im getting a new pearl because my current on is having many problems, it is being replaced because it is still in warranty, its only about two months old. My question is why wouldn't they replace it in store? I have had a warranty exchange before and they just swap it out no problem, so what wouldn't they do that with my pearl? My second question is, it seems like a remember awhile back that someone said the warranty exchanges are 9 times out of 10 refurbished phones, is this true? Is that why they wouldn't swap it out in store? Thanks everyone!
    03-25-08 02:09 AM
    Because the store always sucks. When I had my sidekick 3 the dude on the phone told me to go to the store for an exchange and they didnt do **** they gave me an insurance claim form. Stores suck ;-)
    03-25-08 02:20 AM
    And yeah most of the warranty phones are refurbed it sucks I know
    03-25-08 02:20 AM
    I have always had a brand new replacement even though they say refurbished just in case they can't get you a new one.

They store typical can't do it cause your warranty is normally with a 3rd party carrier and not your wireless provider even though you pay the warranty fee on your wireless bill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 03:24 AM