Two days ago I lost my bb curve 3g I activated my backup phone and got rid of the data plan because it was just an original env 1 I activated my bb after I found it this morning they go rid of unlimited data and set the cap to 2 gb I still had time on my contract.

Thank god I did I went to verizon and explained the situation they said you should have had the unlimited data because you were still under the same contract. Call the national number and they should help. So I went home and did that the rep I had was extremely nice and very understanding since I activated it myself it tried to give me a new contract and its a good thing I called because they corrected the error

So if you have this problem please call right away and get it acknowledged and don't let them push you into a new contract

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 03:11 PM
    did you happen to ask the rep on the national phone number at VZW when they plan on releasing the new Bold 9900/9930? Inquiring BB minds want to know....
    08-05-11 03:15 PM
    Sounds more like a natural mistake than being sneaky. Especially since they didn't try to screw you out of you grandfathered data plan. No one new is getting unlimited.
    08-05-11 03:25 PM
    Since they don't offer unlimited anymore, when you change phones the data plans are limited, unless you're grandfathered. They're not being sneaky.
    08-05-11 03:28 PM
    Thread moved title adjusted.
    08-05-11 03:31 PM
    I activated a phone for my girlfriend 5 days before the unlimited plan went away. When I got my bill, they had put it on the Corp data plan, not the regular one like is on my other BB. I called this week, and they stated that they will have to ask the programmers to change it to the other plan.

I was miffed when I found it was jacked up.
    08-05-11 03:59 PM