03-15-10 01:34 PM
154 ... 567
tools
    File a compliant with the FCC, that will make them quiver real fast. They hate those complaints.
    03-14-10 08:09 PM
    File a compliant with the FCC, that will make them quiver real fast. They hate those complaints.

what would his complaint to the FCC?
    03-14-10 10:31 PM
    Revenge is a strange thing. Somehow I don't think I'll mind wasting some time to see them wasting their resources sending company rep to the small claims court (better if they have company attorney as they'd cost more per hour lol)...
    And there we have the evidence that the OP is simply seeking to cause commercial harm to VZW by wasting their time and resources. It seems this is not really about defective phones, service, software or anything else except a campaign against the company.

I have no feelings for VZW (I'm neutral, they don't even exist in my country) or the OP, but I do have a love for CrackBerry and our forums are not here to be hijacked in a personal fight. This thread will be closed.
    03-15-10 08:11 AM
    Bringing a lawsuit against Verizon may not help you a whole lot. You have to remember that if it's within the first year you have a MANUFACTURERS warranty on it, NOT a provider warranty. After that one year manufacturers warranty is up it falls to insurance, so if you elected not to add it that's your own fault. Some companies do try to help you after the warranty runs out, but they have no legal obligation to do so. Also, keep in mind that the manufacturers warranty only covers specific things, like mechanical or electrical defects and if there happens to be any physical or water damage to the phone, once again it falls to you or the insurance you (hopefully) purchased. Contracts are well written when it comes to things like this. Also, another thing you want to keep in mind is that it is NOT the providers fault the phone has this bug, they did not make the phone OR its OS, it is NOT their fault you were without service, it was the manufacturer. Everybody forgets the Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc., provide the service to the phones, but the phones and their software come from elsewhere.
    03-15-10 01:34 PM
154 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD