I am pretty sure that this has been asked from us customers that came from alltel to verizon. Me and my wife want new blackberrys and are willing to jump ship on our current alltel plan to a vzw plan if we could upgrade. We aren't eligible for a one year upgrade till February or march is there anything a vzw rep can do to help us out or are we just stuck waiting till February or march.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 11:48 PM
    I believe the day of conversion they let alltell customers have 2 year pricing.. after that if one line is eligible they will let you all upgrade early.
    10-26-09 02:43 AM
    Really? I didn't know that...
    Oh wait I ditched conversion training to avoid being in the alltel queue... Regreting it now since they r sooo slow queue wize but then again I don't. Awsome for them if they do, but all a customer can do is call and ask. Worst that can be said is "no" yes? LOL

10-26-09 03:22 AM
    I am going to call verizon to see if I can get the storm2. Just not exactly sure on what to say to them. Anybody have an suggestions.

10-26-09 09:07 AM
    I am going to call verizon to see if I can get the storm2. Just not exactly sure on what to say to them. Anybody have an suggestions.

Yeah... Tell em exactly what you said??? Just say you wanna convert your plans/phones over and you want the Storm 2(when it comes out)
    10-26-09 09:27 AM
    I went in day of conversion and got the tour for 1 year pricing without having to switch to a verizon plan I got to keep the alltel plan. I was just honest and let them know I wanted the tour and they worked with me to an extent. I was only 5 months into my 2 year agreement so they can make exceptions.
    10-26-09 01:22 PM
    Well just got off the phone with verizon. They said I couldn't upgrade til march which sucks. Oh well was worth a try.

10-26-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD