07-06-13 02:37 PM
30 12
tools
    You 100% can switch to the 300mb Share Everything plan with a smartphone on Verizon. It would give you unlimited talk and text, as well, for about $80/mo (or less if you have some sort of an employee discount). You can even change to this plan online using your My Verizon account, if you want, this is not something they are "hiding" from their customers.

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME VZW STL100-4 Z10!
    Ahhh, a breath of fresh air
    06-22-13 06:55 PM
    And why do they need to have wifi calling? To make up for subpar network? I just switched from TMOBILE to Verizon and couldn't be happier.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 08:56 AM
    I just switched from Sprint to Verizon a few months ago when I bought my Z10. Couldn't be happier. I have much better coverage inside the buildings I work in let alone outside in the open air. Now, I don't like the 25$ a month premium I pay for this coverage, let alone I had unlimited data with Sprint, but it's nice to have a phone that works.

And btw, I live about 40 minutes outside of Philadelphia....I'm in built up suburbia.... although I am cooking on my deck as we speak and can only hear birds and see trees. I'm in my own little country setting

Posted via CB10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    06-29-13 08:50 PM
    I just switched from Sprint to Verizon a few months ago when I bought my Z10. Couldn't be happier. I have much better coverage inside the buildings I work in let alone outside in the open air. Now, I don't like the 25$ a month premium I pay for this coverage, let alone I had unlimited data with Sprint, but it's nice to have a phone that works.

And btw, I live about 40 minutes outside of Philadelphia....I'm in built up suburbia.... although I am cooking on my deck as we speak and can only hear birds and see trees. I'm in my own little country setting

Posted via CB10
    Agreed! Had same experience when switching from TMOBILE to Verizon. Better reception inside and outside.

Posted via CB10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    06-29-13 09:14 PM
    Considering you don't know his location and haven't actually been to his residence how would you know this? I'm in Cleveland Ohio and Verizon doesn't work better here in the inner city or suburban areas in northeast Ohio. NOW out west verizon does have better coverage in a lot of rural areas and in mountain areas but not significantly. It all depends

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 02:37 PM
30 12