When will see them phase the tour line out completely, if the trackball is a problem. How long until we see we will be able to walk into a verizon store and exchange a tour for a bold. Would be a nice and great way for verizon to keep a customer happy. Maybe they should send out or even post that all tours will be swapped for bold at a 50 upgrade charge.. Its all about market share.
    06-22-10 08:18 PM
    Wow. Really?
    06-22-10 08:54 PM
    What? This is a big question, and possible suggestions for VZ
    06-22-10 09:20 PM
    VZ isn't here, man! Posting that question (although I didn't see a question mark in the OP so it's difficult to tell) or suggestion here will not get you an answer from Verizon.

Verizon handles insurance claims via a third party administrator.

How many fraudulent "insurance" claims do you suppose there would be if that posted "that all tours will be swapped for bold at a 50 upgrade charge"?
    06-22-10 09:42 PM
    How is it even Verizon's issue? They didn't make the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 11:02 PM
    The trackball issue is a manufacturing defect. If you are still under warranty (which you should be since the Tour wasn't released until July 2009) you can just take it in a get a replacement to the Bold.. or at least that's what I've been reading.
    06-22-10 11:16 PM
    They will never have a "walk-in" insurance option, unless Asurion opened a store near you. If it is a warranty issue you can get it replaced without insurance.
    06-23-10 02:22 AM
    A good way to keep customers happy? If Verizon was in the business of "keeping customers happy" They would make no money, thats just how it is.
    06-23-10 10:05 AM
    The trackball issue is a manufacturing defect. If you are still under warranty (which you should be since the Tour wasn't released until July 2009) you can just take it in a get a replacement to the Bold.. or at least that's what I've been reading.

You must be the original owner.
    06-28-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD