Come on!! Are you that much in bed with Apple that you can't even release new SW for the Bold 9930?? I'm tired of dealing with known problems from 6 months ago and you can't even put out at simple point release to fix some of the basic stuff!

Are you THAT much in bed with Apple? Are they giving you the inside track to all the new adapters they are going to require for the iPhone5?? What a crock that is!!

Let's get a current release out...is twice a year too much to ask??
    06-26-12 10:16 PM
    Verizon does not write the software, they approve it or not. Load another carriers OS if your hurting that bad.
    06-26-12 10:17 PM
    What version are you on currently? I approve the .342 version currently for the 9930. I have not had any issues as of yet...Knock on wood.
    06-26-12 10:50 PM
    What version are you on currently? I approve the .342 version currently for the 9930. I have not had any issues as of yet...Knock on wood.
    +1. I've tried them all and .342 is the best so far.
    06-26-12 11:05 PM
    They sell more Android phones than iPhones and we're still waiting for ICS on the majority of the latest phones. Compared to the other two, Blackberry doesn't sell as much. Not that they shouldn't support it still but if their top selling devices are still waiting I don't see the Bold being front of the line. Besides, I didn't know Verizon developed software for Blackberry, I thought RIM did.
    06-27-12 12:17 AM
    They sell more Android phones than iPhones and we're still waiting for ICS on the majority of the latest phones. Compared to the other two, Blackberry doesn't sell as much. Not that they shouldn't support it still but if their top selling devices are still waiting I don't see the Bold being front of the line. Besides, I didn't know Verizon developed software for Blackberry, I thought RIM did.

Plus it is a CDMA thing, pretty much the minority. Same thing goes for Sprint devices too. Not just Verizon. RIM develops the software and carriers just approve it for general use with their branded devices.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    06-27-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD