I was reading the BlackBerry Cool data on Viigo from yesterday. It said that Wachovia Bank is now signed up for Verizon's free mobile banking service. It says to get started to go to Mobile Banking link from the VZ Start homepage in the browser.

I changed my homepage. How do I get to that point and what is the difference using the VZ mobile banking that way then just going to Wachovia Bank mobile??

Thanks!
    07-23-08 01:59 PM
    You can actually sign up through the Wachcovia Online Banking website on you home computer. I just did it that way last night. It gives you the URL to go to on your Blackberry to start the enrollment!!
    07-23-08 02:11 PM
    ZIP-

I did it online under Wachovia, but did it take a while to get the SMS so you could download the application. It has been 5 minutes and no SMS yet?
    07-23-08 02:27 PM
    I think it is working now. Thanks!
    07-23-08 02:34 PM
    Mobile banking with Wachovia is supported with the bb curve and pearl and thru verizon, att and cellular south. It's just like if u sign on to online banking really, but it's a lot easier to navigate and more user friendly. Let me know what u think of it and I will pass it along......
    07-23-08 02:46 PM
    Works great!
    07-23-08 03:14 PM
    I got my SMS rather quick with the PIN number....glad your up and running!!

Zip
    07-23-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD