I have an 8830 and since I don't get mms I get a text with the link to wwwmvzwpix.com when I get sent a picture message. And for the last week or so when I try to retrieve the picture message the site via my bb says it is being updated and will be back up soon. Anyone else see that, it is such a pain to log in via a pc (vzwpix site still works from a computer) when I want to see the pictures when I am on the go. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-07 11:40 AM
    I noticed the same problem last week. It seems to be solved now.

I have a question fro you about the pix messages. when you receive them, can you tell who sent them?
    12-13-07 12:19 PM
    No I can't see who sent it either. Unless I check them on a home computer on the internet.eventhough I can't take pics/vid I would still like to view them on my bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-07 12:23 PM
    I have been trying to send a pic to a Verizon non-Blackberry users for a couple of weeks and having no luck.

Do you know how they are recieved on Verizions phones? Do they have to have the internet to get the pictures?
    12-13-07 03:07 PM
    orle8050... A couple of questions...
    How are you sending them? MMS, e-mail?
    Does the other person have a phone that can receive MMS or e-mail?
    Have you sent others a pic with success?
    Some of the answers might help find a fix for your problem.
    I see you are on Sprint. From what I have read, you don't have the MMS capability.
    I'm on Verizon and have sent pics via MMS, e-mail to my friends on all 3 networks (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T) with no problems.
    Last edited by Member_No.1; 12-13-07 at 05:25 PM.
    12-13-07 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD