04-29-10 05:41 PM
29 12
tools
    Lol it is funny bc in store as long as the number has insurance (tec) then we will swap the phone out. Esp if it's a newer model. I think it is a per store basis thing though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 05:53 AM
    can't do insurance on a phone that was not purchased new from VZW. Buying anything from eBay is at your own risk with no warr or insurance. Why do you think you can get them so much cheaper? I can't buy a used car at the dealer on the corner and expect Ford to make good on it when I didn't get it from them now can I?
    A vehicle factory warranty is good for as long as the mileage/age exists.
    Hyundai for example is good for 10yrs 100000 miles, and is good even if the car is sold 3 or 4 times.

Dodge for a while had a powertrain warranty that extended the factory warranty from 36000 miles to 100000 miles, that however is non tranferable.

But any factory warranty, which the industry standard has now pretty much gone to 5 yrs 50000 miles, is good no matter what.
    04-21-10 10:00 AM
    Ive done a insurance claim on a Razor that I purchased from a guy I worked with. i broke the LCD screen and it was replace no question asked other then the deductible.
    04-29-10 09:33 AM
    well it goes to how you present yourself when you walk into any wireless carrier's repair stores...my son had a problem with his LG EnV touch (he originally started with a LG EnV2 and he and my sis in law swapped phones). they said they couldn't do anything for the phone because it wasn't his original phone. after politely pleading my case, they ordered him a new EnV touch and i really don't have much problems in stores because i too work for a retail/repair store for sprint and i try to treat them as i would like to be treated. my wife loves it when i kill people with my kindness
    04-29-10 05:41 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD