Anyone having issues with the 9650 and setting this up on Verizon? I had this working fine on my Tour. After I install the Visual Voicemail software I open it up, enter my voicemail PIN and it says my account needs to be setup for provisioning, and then taking me to an invalid Verizon URL. Anyone else?
    06-05-10 08:44 PM
    Not me. I just downloaded it and it worked perfectly. Just put my pass code in and it worked. I like the New Visual Voicemail. Looks nice
    06-05-10 10:46 PM
    I had the same issue, needed to call VZW and they fixed it. It was not activated for some reason.
    06-06-10 07:41 AM
    What is visual voicemail?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 08:14 AM
    VVM provides an "inbox" of sorts for your voice messages. You can listen to one at a time, don't have to dial in to hear them. Very convenient.
    06-06-10 10:25 AM
    YouMail is a such a superior product
    06-06-10 10:45 AM
    I have a Google Voicemail account that does the same thing for free. Does Verizon Wireless charge for this service to all customers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 10:53 AM
    Tried YouMail for a few weeks a long time ago and I can't remember why I decided vzw's was better for me, but YouMail does have some great extra features. Try them both and see which you prefer. Google voice stunk for me.
    06-06-10 11:16 AM
    I called Verizon. For some reason when I switched from the Tour to the Bold, the visual voicemail option dropped off my account. It could be because when my company upgraded my device, they used another # that as eligible for an upgrade. Verizon might track this by EMEI or PIN and noticed now my PIN has changed. Just a theory....
    06-06-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD