04-29-09 04:49 AM
100 ... 234
tools
    Wrong? No son....... the question is... why r u tryin so hard to be right?

never knew there to be a right or wrong in the discussion here....

but... if it makes u feel better, sure, your right
    04-27-09 09:49 PM
    Rican:
    For someone who complains about 90% of what VZW does or does not do, allow, blocks,locks and whatever, why the **** do you still use VZW?

On the norm, I don't for the most part complain about peoples post, but you I think like to complain to hear yourself complain

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:06 PM
    Rican:
    For someone who complains about 90% of what VZW does or does not do, allow, blocks,locks and whatever, why the **** do you still use VZW?

On the norm, I don't for the most part complain about peoples post, but you I think like to complain to hear yourself complain

He has a love/hate relationship with VZW.
    04-27-09 10:11 PM
    Sorry to see such ignorance from only one group of ppl.

don't question me about y I'm with vzw when we are in a thread about the VIP program! Despite ur ignorance, u are people, not monkeys so I would expect u to act as such and post on topic, not stupidity
    04-27-09 10:31 PM
    I just got a 22 percent discount on my bill. Is this a vip discount or what it says access discount?

04-27-09 10:46 PM
    Cant we all just get along !!!!!!! :-)
    04-27-09 10:47 PM
    I already get 25% of my plan and 25% of accessories every month so either or.... good program i think !!!!
    04-27-09 10:50 PM
    I just got a 22 percent discount on my bill. Is this a vip discount or what it says access discount?

no, the VIP program doesnt offer any discounts on ur bill, just accessories
    04-27-09 10:52 PM

sounds like a corporate discount
    04-27-09 10:55 PM
    no, the VIP program doesnt offer any discounts on ur bill, just accessories
    Then can anyone tell me how I'm getting a 22 percent discount on my bill. It says access discount. It just started this month and I'm not elligible for any discounts like corporate or anything?!?!

04-27-09 10:58 PM
    Then can anyone tell me how I'm getting a 22 percent discount on my bill. It says access discount. It just started this month and I'm not elligible for any discounts like corporate or anything?!?!

Verizon just doesnt give people 22% discounts. The only way to have a discount on the monthly access fee is to have some sort of discount through your employer. For example, General Electric employees receive 22% off the monthly access fee, 20% off data charges, and 35% off accessories.
    04-27-09 11:04 PM
    I'm guessing it was a mistake :/ awe man

04-27-09 11:09 PM

I wouldn't question it too much if I were u
    04-27-09 11:10 PM
    don't question me about y I'm with vzw when we are in a thread about the VIP program!
    Did you want me to start a new thread on this topic then?

Seeing how you are telling us what to do and not do, please let us know, as our ignorance and stupidity won't let me decide on my own. Or better yet, start the thread yourself, because I am not sure we could do it on our own.
    04-28-09 08:59 AM
    Did you want me to start a new thread on this topic then?

Seeing how you are telling us what to do and not do, please let us know, as our ignorance and stupidity won't let me decide on my own. Or better yet, start the thread yourself, because I am not sure we could do it on our own.
    I'm sorry that my postings and opinions are such a threat to you. Keep it on topic. If you have a personal message for me, PM me and wait a long long time for my reply

As soon as u stop talking monkey, I'll begin to reply like an adult....

sound like a plan?
    04-28-09 09:05 AM
    I'm sorry that my postings and opinions are such a threat to you.

Go ahead and please let me know where in ANY of my posts I said your postings and opinions are such a threat to me.

I was just wondering why you complain ALL the time about VZW and everything they don't let you do, and you still stay with them. That's all.

Lets see if you participate in a threat on this topic, because the almighty RicanMedic78 does not want to go off topic in a VIP thread.
    04-28-09 09:10 AM
    because the almighty RicanMedic78 does not want to go off topic in a VIP thread.
    wow, thanks for the honors
    04-28-09 09:17 AM
    Before this thread blows up... I get 20% off my bill from my employer (but I want to work for GE!) and I get 25% off accessories from the VIP discount. I also can upgrade every year as well.
    04-28-09 09:36 AM
    yea, I get 15% access discount on my voice plan and 20% off data. Then I get my 25 or 30% on accessories for VIP ..... but, it depends on if I've gotten dropped from it or not due to silly narrow restrictions... (read my earlier posts on this)
    04-28-09 09:40 AM
    Hmm I got a notice that I am on the VIP Program, but I think I was already getting most of those benefits as a plain ol customer.
    In fact, I am on a EPP plan. I get 25% off items and 20% off my monthly bill
    So does that mean I get 50% off now?
    I already get $100 off a phone, so does that mean I now get $150 off a new phone?
    Sorry to sound harsh, but it looks like a marketing ploy to say we are getting something special.
    04-28-09 12:08 PM
    [QUOTE=goldwinger88;2411612
    Sorry to sound harsh, but it looks like a marketing ploy to say we are getting something special.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like that's a true statement. I mean seriously, is VZW losing anytjing?

04-28-09 02:03 PM
    Hmm I got a notice that I am on the VIP Program, but I think I was already getting most of those benefits as a plain ol customer.
    I already get $100 off a phone, so does that mean I now get $150 off a new phone?
    Sorry to sound harsh, but it looks like a marketing ploy to say we are getting something special.
    The VIP program gives you $50 off any device after 1 year. your $100 ne2 kicks in at 20 months. No, you dont get $150 off any phone. and the VIP program doesnt give you a monthly discount.

what it does give you is this.
    -Free phonebook transfers and ESN changes
    -a one time courtesy credit on overages if you exceed your minutes
    -$50 off any device on your annual upgrade
    -no $35 restocking fee when you swap out equipment

so no, it isnt a marketing ploy to make you feel special. Sorry to be harsh, but dont be a ********. There are plenty of customers that would love to not pay a $35 restocking fee or upgrade their equipment every year and still get $50 off plus any rebates.
    04-28-09 11:39 PM
    i get corporate discounts as well 20% off monthly plan/features and 25% off access. I also get 100 ne2, now i got this stupid vip flyer, is everything going to change?
    04-29-09 12:20 AM
    i get corporate discounts as well 20% off monthly plan/features and 25% off access. I also get 100 ne2, now i got this stupid vip flyer, is everything going to change?
    no. The Surgeon General says that reading posts above yours can be good for your health.
    04-29-09 12:33 AM
    EPP? You don't mean Employee Phone Program.
    04-29-09 04:49 AM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD